SukaB/Brandon Ski accident.

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
Update.
Just got home from visiting him. He is moving his right arm pretty good, not much control or feeling in his hand still. Not quite as good with his left....
(The break was at c5) He was in good spirits tonight and is out of ICU!!!!
Anyone can visit now. UofU hospital, just ask for the room at the front desk....they may move him.
He want to tell everyone THANKS!!!!

JoeT

Update.
Just got home from visiting him. He is moving his right arm pretty good, not much control or feeling in his hand still. Not quite as good with his left....
(The break was at c5) He was in good spirits tonight and is out of ICU!!!!
Anyone can visit now. UofU hospital, just ask for the room at the front desk....they may move him.
He want to tell everyone THANKS!!!!

Hey that's great!

Lifelong Jeeper

Some may have heard, some may not....
Brandon had a bad fall skiing yesterday. Details are blurry to him and the guy he was with, but he tumbled several times and hit his head. He has fractures in his back and neck. As of 30 minutes ago he was alert though Morpined up. He has slight movement in arms/hands, but nothing below his chest.
He is in ICU and can not take calls etc. Hopefully they'll get him out of there soon so you all can go visit. He is in good spirits considering....

Any body that has work related stuff with him, get with me or Ollie and we will get you handled!

He does have insurance, but he will have a LOOOOOONG recovering and a lot of expenses. I am going to set up an account and will post the details....

PM Sent.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
With as much attitude as brandon has, he'll be walkin in a week just to piss off those who wish the worst for him. Hey frosty show em what up. GOOD LUCK. and they think 4 wheelin is a scary sport....

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Jamesgeologist, myself, and another friend are heading down to see B. Anyone wanna meet up with us, give me a call 801-391-7485. We will leave ogden in about half an hour so about 2pm and be there around three if we mosey.

Let me know..

-Spence

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Jamesgeologist, myself, and another friend are heading down to see B. Anyone wanna meet up with us, give me a call 801-391-7485. We will leave ogden in about half an hour so about 2pm and be there around three if we mosey.

Let me know..

-Spence

Wish him the best! I hope for a speedy, full recovery for him.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
We stopped in there for a half an hour this afternoon. He is getting really worked out by the staff there to keep him moving and recovering. Here is his best pirate salute so far...

02-01-07_1621.jpg

JoeT

I saw his brother in the hall today by the cafeteria. Poor guy looks like he's burning the candle at both ends and then some.:( It's good to hear Brandon is still full of spunk and attitude. Those 2 things have helped Angie alot. It's pretty cool that Jesse James called him.

Runnerguy

I went up last night. He is in good spirits, and seems to be dealing with things with alot of humor. They moved him to room 311, which is fitting. When they told him the room number his brother started in on a 311 song.. On monday they will move him again.

DevinB

I like traffic lights
I've met Suka in person a couple times, he's a nice guy. Hope he gets better soon.

I bet if someone dressed him in a frilly pink hospital gown, it'd be more motivation for him to get moving so he can get himself out of it.

Last edited: