Northern Utah Summer RME Quarterly Training Day - July 19th-20th

sixstringsteve

A quick reminder not to forget:

- Flashlight
- Pen and paper (or electronic device for taking notes)
- Toilet Paper (and a plastic bag to pack it out in)
- shovel

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Ok we are in. Me plus Vinny in his silver bone stock XJ, hopefully it will be the kick he needs to get out wheeling and to start thinking about what he wants to do with his rig. We'll end up doing Forest Lake, I told him how I feel about MEG and that kinda turn him off but he'll like Forest Lake I'm sure.

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
What time are you leaving tomorrow? Looks like I'm out for tonight but I should be good for tomorrow.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Hoping to leave the house by 7:30 at the latest, that'll get me to dutchman flats by 9:30 if traffic really sucks. Usually it takes me between an hour and an hour and a half to get to Tibble Fork Res.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
You missed a good trail ride, snwbrdr. Mineral Basin was great fun today.

Thanks to everybody that helped put this on, we had a blast and learned new stuff.

blznnp

You missed a good trail ride, snwbrdr. Mineral Basin was great fun today.

Thanks to everybody that helped put this on, we had a blast and learned new stuff.
Yes, thank you Steve, Davey, and Brett for the presentations and for setting it up

Have a couple broken parts but nothing crazy.

spacecase

Out Crawlin'
x2, great job out there hans. i was def impressed. :)

thanx again steve, i had a great time. mineral basin was awesome!

almost made it out of there without any damage, had the rear end slide over coming around that big off-camber rock on the way down. dented the drivers side rocker... time for some sliders yeah?!?! :rofl:

skiboarder

SkiBoarder
That syncro made the day. That other BroncoII that was up there was a friend of mine. Him and his group were very impressed with the VW. Great to meet you all. Good times to be had.

sixstringsteve

The Ford and the Synchro win the awards for best drivers. Great job you guys. I've never spotted a synchro offroad before, and I learned that my technique was 100% the opposite of how I should have been spotting. Great driving Hans, I hope there wasn't much damage. I loved seeing the looks on people's faces when you came out of there. Nobody could believe you got that van up there. What a cool rig. Do they make lower trans or t-case gearing for those? I think it would crawl really well if it had a super low granny gear.