Northern Utah Summer RME Quarterly Training Day - July 19th-20th

tuner

It was great seeing all the rigs up there. I have been on that trail many times and its always fun. I did forest lake and Mary Ellen gulch that morning before I found you guys on mineral basin. I drove the crap out of my 4runner Saturday!

Last edited:

clfrnacwby

Recovery Addict
Glad you found our group Tuner! I was in the grey first gen 4Runner with the black top (as opposed to Kevin's topless silver 4Runner :D ). When we all finally got turned around at the top of Mineral we were sad to see you had already left - it would have been good to meet you. Hopefully we'll be back on the same trails again soon!

tuner

Glad you found our group Tuner! I was in the grey first gen 4Runner with the black top (as opposed to Kevin's topless silver 4Runner :D ). When we all finally got turned around at the top of Mineral we were sad to see you had already left - it would have been good to meet you. Hopefully we'll be back on the same trails again soon!

I had to get home before my wife went to work at 4. I was there when you got hung up between that rock and the pole on the snowbird property. I was looking forward to driving up there but everyone turned around.