Summit Machine April '08 Run - Rattlesnake/Constrictor

Revenant

rmetrailslogopz3.jpg

Summit Machine is organizing 6 trail rides for the 2008 season. These are purposefully set on weekends other than major holidays and known events. The first of these is scheduled for Saturday, April 12th. Rattlesnake and Constrictor will be the trail this time 'round. We'll be meeting in the dirt parking lot just off the highway at 10am.

We hope to see a lot of you out there for what'll be the first run of the season for many of us. If you're planning to go please post up; it'll give us an idea of how many to expect.

A full schedule of Summit's trail trips can be found here.

SLC97SR5

IDIesel
We'll be meeting in the dirt parking lot just off the highway at 10am.

Is this the lot that has the large hill next to it, pretty much the first large turnoff? Or is it the lot at the Rattlesnake trail head?

Either way I plan on being there...just need some directions if it's the Rattlesnake/Constrictor turn off as I haven't been there in a few years.

MRJ

Just a user
Is this the lot that has the large hill next to it, pretty much the first large turnoff? Or is it the lot at the Rattlesnake trail head?

Either way I plan on being there...just need some directions if it's the Rattlesnake/Constrictor turn off as I haven't been there in a few years.

The lot at the Rattlesnake trail head.

MRJ

Just a user
We will provide donuts like last year. They are complimentary, but you can always make a $1 donation to U4WDA for it too.:D Lets see what we can raise to help keep these local trails open.

See you all there at 10:00

Meat_

Banned
We will provide donuts like last year. They are complimentary, but you can always make a $1 donation to U4WDA for it too.:D Lets see what we can raise to help keep these local trails open.

See you all there at 10:00

Yup :D Or better yet, donate $11 and fill out a membership form :greg:

pELYgroso

'Merica
sooo, I'll be out there with my wife in her "pink thrasher." It's maiden voyage!!! Should be pretty good weather. We're bringin' the grill and enough hotdogs, sodas, and bags o chips for everybody, so if you want, plan on a little bbq action after the trail run. You can call it a "rig warming party." haha lookin forward to seein' all of you there!