Summit Machine, Inc. | January '09 Trail Run | Rattlesnake Trail

Revenant

This a couple weeks old, but we made a snow run recently. Brian blazed the deeper snow with his 37s to make it more passable for the 4Runner with just under 32" tires.

We kept going until we reached a peak with views that made me feel like we were on top of the world. I have to say, it's beautiful country.

On the way back down, we ran into Meat and others. Meat showed us to the mine with a Jeep wedged in it. Thanks!

Rigs and drivers:

1990 Bronco, Brian (UTIBronco)
4Runner, Mel
Summit Machine JK, Jim

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Revenant

Snow runs are always a blast, it looks like y'all had fun. The pictures are great and I like the angles that you took them from.

LT.

I, even though my truck wasn't there, loved getting out and seeing rare sights. Thanks for the compliment, I try to get the best photos I can. :cool:

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
The 4Runner guy is my neighbor. Very cool guy. His username on her is 4crawling. The runner is mostly stock. It has a bumper, some rock sliders, lift, etc. Up until recently it was his daily driver / work vehicle.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
The 4Runner guy is my neighbor. Very cool guy. His username on her is 4crawling. The runner is mostly stock. It has a bumper, some rock sliders, lift, etc. Up until recently it was his daily driver / work vehicle.

:cool: I'm curious about what lift & how much he's running... also tire size. ;)

Revenant

I know the 4Runner uses 33s for street and just under 32s when he knows he'll be flexing. He currently has 4.88:1 gears I believe. There is a seriously powerful inverter you could run a house off of in the cargo area's side wall. I saw an air compressor and HID lighting kit under the hood. I think he's got lockers, not sure.

LT.

I, even though my truck wasn't there, loved getting out and seeing rare sights. Thanks for the compliment, I try to get the best photos I can. :cool:

You did a great job!! I have decided that everybody that has posted up photos has a fantastic eye. Not just on the rigs but also on the scenery. Amazing!! Thanks for the photos.

LT.