Summit Machine May run

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
If you have a suggestion on where to go next month post up. We will review the ideas and select one for the submitter to lead.

It's kind of far away, but Providence Canyon up in Logan would be perfect to get away from the summer heat. June may be too soon, but ideal for July or August.

MRJ

Just a user
It's kind of far away, but Providence Canyon up in Logan would be perfect to get away from the summer heat. June may be too soon, but ideal for July or August.

We are planning one up there. I am hoping to get Mt Logan to help out with that one.

sLOWERTHANU

Well shoot, the FJ is loaded on the trailer and ready to go (save for a low tire and a need of gas).

I get off Duty at 0100 hours tonight so I am going to be a tired boy tomorrow.

Hope the folks don't party too hard tonight.

MRJ

Just a user
We are very excited to get out again. We will be there before 10:00. Once again we will bring donuts, coffee, and probably chocolate milk.

I'll hand out t-shirts to the first 20 people to see me. We will also have garbage bags provided for you to take and help keep our trails clean.

To keep it a little less congested we will probably leave the parking area in smaller groups this time. Something like 5-6 vehicles at a time will probably work. We will plan to start leaving the parking lot area at around 10:30. We will run Rattlesnake, and head over to Wayne's World to watch for a a bit. Then head up to constrictor for those that want too.

sLOWERTHANU

Our group went and had a great time.

We even got a near stock Rubicon Unlimited and an open 4Runner through without incident (Rattlesnake and Constrictor).

Which is Waynes World? Is it that climb between rattle and Constrictor (The large rock with 3 climbs on it)?

Any one have any pictures?

Meat_

Banned
I kinda thought someone who had a camera might start a trip report.

Our group went and had a great time.

We even got a near stock Rubicon Unlimited and an open 4Runner through without incident (Rattlesnake and Constrictor).

Which is Waynes World? Is it that climb between rattle and Constrictor (The large rock with 3 climbs on it)?

Any one have any pictures?
Something tells me you didn't find Constrictor.