Summit Machine Trail Trip Schedule 2008

Revenant

Summit Machine is in the process of organizing 6 trail rides for the 2008 season. These are purposefully set on weekends other than major holidays and known events.

We are still scouting routes. We hope for locations that will present enough challenge to be worthwhile to all, but not so challenging that we exclude anyone with a decent rig. Locations should be legal, recently visited, and able to handle a group of vehicles. Please share your favorite trails with us!

Tentative and open to changes:
rmetrails08ks3.jpg

Specific details for each ride will be posted in 'Upcoming Wheelin' Trips' subforum as each date nears. Thanks for your participation and looking forward to a great 2008 off road season!

Last edited:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Awww man, the 12th is the MS walk. Can't make that trip.

It is?!? damnit

I might be at work. I will have to see if I can rearrange to do THAT. I missed it last year and don't want to this year. ARGH.

EDIT: !@#$~!!!! I'll be in NYC for a funeral. Hell!!!

Last edited:

Bart

Won't have the buggy finished in time for the Snakes. Would love to do a Price run. Hey Mike, I need a tie rod and some links. : ) Whenever you have some time.

MRJ

Just a user
U4 has a cleanup at Little Moab that day(may 10th),would be fun to have you guys out...

I am all for the clean up. I just don't think I can bear to go to Little Moab again. Not my cup o' tea.

We will be doing a Price run. Shane let me know what you need to get this planned.

We are tenativly moving this to the 17th of May. Just waiting for a reply from Shane to see if he can fit us into his schedule.

Happy Meat?

Last edited:

Another Jeep

ONDAROX
Not quite sure what my schedule will allow. But I think I speak for all of us when I say "We really appreciate your time and effort towards organizing these runs" So Thanks Mike. "Rick @ Y. Chev"

Meat_

Banned
I am all for the clean up. I just don't think I can bear to go to Little Moab again. Not my cup o' tea.

We will be doing a Price run. Shane let me know what you need to get this planned.

We are tenativly moving this to the 17th of May. Just waiting for a reply from Shane to see if he can fit us into his schedule.

Happy Meat?

I dunno about happy, but definitely happier :D

Revenant

It's a change from our schedule, but we said changes would happen :rofl:, the June trail run has been posted here. It's American Fork Canyon, Forest Lake Trail. Thanks.