Summit Run 3-24-07 LM

Meat_

Banned
Summit Little Moab run 03-24-07

What just because I'm there I become the default trip reporter? -_-

There was a pretty good turn out, though not as many as last month at the Snakes (thank god, that many rigs would have been a mess at LM). We got there at about 10:30 and people continued to show up until around noon.

I was rigless and just stuck to the video camera.... Sorry but this is some of the worst video I have ever shot :( In my defense I only had the view screen open a couple times (and couldn't see it in the sun anyway) and almost never looked threw the view finder.

Youtube is taking their sweet time processing these, and I have to go soon... so I'm going to make the posts but the links will not work for awhile.

First off, timpanogos's new rig :D

Chad on crack

[YOUTUBE]Pg3vg4FNVd4[/YOUTUBE]

Chad on better crack

[YOUTUBE]uAOlgV2vQxg[/YOUTUBE]

Chad

[YOUTUBE]SRS3AYY2iX0[/YOUTUBE]

Chad showing me that Irok's do grip, and then finding out that no, they don't.

[YOUTUBE]oIoh42FqQ-o[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Drove you to LM yesterday to join the summit run. I knew it would be interesting when we were stopped by this flock of sheep. It was a good time, even though most you of were late. One broken D60 hub and a stripped sway bar link and bent adjuster were the carnage I saw. Fun was had by all I believe, except those that were broken lol:greg:

Attachments

• LM 3-24-07 001.jpg
    LM 3-24-07 001.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 23
  • LM 3-24-07 004.jpg
    LM 3-24-07 004.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 13
  • LM 3-24-07 005.jpg
    LM 3-24-07 005.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 20
  • LM 3-24-07 007.jpg
    LM 3-24-07 007.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 14
  • LM 3-24-07 009.jpg
    LM 3-24-07 009.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 32
  • LM 3-24-07 013.jpg
    LM 3-24-07 013.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 12
  • LM 3-24-07 015.jpg
    LM 3-24-07 015.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 27
  • LM 3-24-07 017.jpg
    LM 3-24-07 017.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 13
  • LM 3-24-07 021.jpg
    LM 3-24-07 021.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 30

Meat_

Banned
Goat spotting for his woman (sorry never got your name) in her LJ. I missed her making it up but she did (you can see a flash of her jeep on top in the middle of the vid). Followed by Chadschoon breaking stuff as per usual at LM

[YOUTUBE]LXnBEOc_PTs[/YOUTUBE]

Where there's a Goat, there's sure to be a WJ ZUK (notice after he talks smack for the second time he gets put down by a nothing obstacle) :rofl:

[YOUTUBE]eIvPu6Jl-_0[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Meat_

Banned
Sorry dude, but I forget your name.... You easily gave the most entertainment of the day (other than timp later on that I didn't get on vid :( )

[YOUTUBE]3EP_G8HvlOw[/YOUTUBE]

MRJ

Just a user
Thanks Meat. Thanks to everyone that came out. I have a crap load of pictures on my pc right now. I will try to re-size and post them later.

It was fun, This was my first time at Little Moab. I had envisioned it bigger, but it was fun none the less.

My wife and I hauled out two garbage bags, including a cylinder and crank from a VW. I can not believe the trash out there. There need to be some cleanup only trips for that place.

MRJ

Just a user
A few notes form the trip.

Chad's new rig looks awesome.

Mike Shiba needs dual t-cases.

My wife rode on everything with Nick and enjoyed it.

I need to get my locker fixed.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
i would've loved to have been out there, and had been planning on it for weeks... it was a gorgeous day too... but i opted to stay behind and help out with sideshow bob's clutch... looks like you guys had a great time.

-Jason

MRJ

Just a user
Shiba? any relation to Tommy? His family used to live in Lehi, out on Redwood road.

Yup, he grew up out there. He has worked here since he was 13 I believe. It's the running joke, he came with the shop when I bought it. Although I don't have him cutting down thistle in the ditch like the previous owner.

Meat_

Banned
Yup, he grew up out there. He has worked here since he was 13 I believe. It's the running joke, he came with the shop when I bought it. Although I don't have him cutting down thistle in the ditch like the previous owner.

I went to school (3rd~11th IIRC) with Tommy, haven't seen him in years though.

slim

Give it the berries
great video

Thanks for the video Meat. My son asked if he could take his girl friend and a buddy for a quick ride on Saturday while I was working in Vernal for the day. Looks like I now know where he spent at least 7 minutes of his little ride <grin>.

Also explains how be broke the CB antenna off...

--Slim

Nice yellow TJ, with a woman driver -_-

[YOUTUBE]zpxp_fapBxw[/YOUTUBE]

Meat_

Banned
What a small world...

I'd say. I was out to your place a few times to hang out in grade school, I think I remember you... Still lives in Lehi ehh? I'd heard your parents moved to Japan? Tell him I said hi... hmm guess I'll pm you my full name...