Summit Run May 12th

Another Jeep

ONDAROX
Sounds good, to me. I still have about 600 hours of community services to complete J/K. Thanks, for the support, if you get something put together for a trail clean-up or repair, let me know. I would be glad to help!

sLOWERTHANU

Well, here are some actual photos of my pile. Shes tired in her current form but refuses to give up (that 2F has over 200,000 miles).

VURED-snakes-2007016.jpg

IQQDU-snakes-2007014.jpg

I had never done this obstacle before so I decided to put my foot down on the third try and bingo, she climbed.

I am awaiting emails for more photos.

sLOWERTHANU

I really liked this 4Runner, I have an 88 in my backyard and I am seriously considering a build. With lockers and a doubler his sucker will crawl. If I remember correctly, Trail gear SAS kit and springs, Chevy 1/2's in the back and some other nice stuff, already has Longfields in it too. I offered to lincoln lock it for him but he DD the things about 30 miles.

IDSFM-snakes-2007025.jpg

Cruiserguy has a nice rig, he is a tech at a dealer and it shows in the work, this rig is waht inspired me to go fullwidth and V8 in my FJ-40 (Someday, I am so broke).

RLEOL-snakes-2007007.jpg

LPULJ-snakes-2007002.jpg

I really liked this TJ (although it needs more cowbell). This is another tech at a dealer and it once again show, he got it and it is pretty. Too bad I made fun of BTF and chrome prior too, I ended up looking like an ass (This happens all the time).

TJDRD-snakes-2007010.jpg

Here is another picture of my beater, It is going to get pretty high tech soon and I plan on bending up another cage (Crazy jungle gym 1.5 .120 DOM ****) and getting the drivetrain all bulletproof, but the body is going to stay bent and ugly (With perhaps a nice coat of OD green and some trucker mudflaps). After the weekend I decided to not go with 42's and stick with 39 and under in the tire department.

KGCVO-snakes-2007013.jpg

P.S. everything in and under it is going to be up for sale soon (Unless I decide to build a light duty FJ-40, can you really have too many?). So if anyone is interested, it has some nice gear.