sundance

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Nope. Can't stand going and paying the exorbitant prices and dealing with the snooty a$$holes (this coming from an admitted snooty a$$hole).
I'll wait until anything that sounds interesting comes out on video.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Anybody going? What ya excited about?

I have always wanted to go, but honestly...seeing how insaine it is there and all those people in a small area freaks me out. Acutally,insaine amounts of people in any area drives me crazy. I have no patience and like to get s*** done ASAP. :) lol

One day though. :)

Have a blast! I assume your going?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I hate Sundance with a passion that is reserved for very few other things (baseball, hippies, tomatoes, hipsters, Stephen Nelson, etc), but I wanted to see the Tribe Called Quest documentary so I registered for a slot to buy tickets.

After dealing with the pretentious artsy **** faces and the coffee sipping, mac-book toting hipsters, I was awarded with a "sorry, it just sold out" line from the cashier.

Oh well, at least I'll be able to avoid the scenesters who get twitterpated over a bunch of "celebrities". You couldn't pay me to go to one of the shitty ass Sundance parties...or anywhere near Park City during that week. I tried it once and almost came to blows with Tommy Lee, so I'll never go back up there.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I hate Sundance with a passion that is reserved for very few other things (baseball, hippies, tomatoes, hipsters, Stephen Nelson, etc), but I wanted to see the Tribe Called Quest documentary so I registered for a slot to buy tickets.

After dealing with the pretentious artsy **** faces and the coffee sipping, mac-book toting hipsters, I was awarded with a "sorry, it just sold out" line from the cashier.

Oh well, at least I'll be able to avoid the scenesters who get twitterpated over a bunch of "celebrities". You couldn't pay me to go to one of the shitty ass Sundance parties...or anywhere near Park City during that week. I tried it once and almost came to blows with Tommy Lee, so I'll never go back up there.

I'm glad I hold a special place in your heart (it's Nielson, by the by. :cody:)

I agree with you about how people just fawn over these "celebrities". Probably nine years ago I was at a bar in Park City (Mother Urban? Not sure if it's still there) listening to a local band I wanted to see and some guys walked in and the place just went silent. Band stopped playing and people just stared. I, to this day, have no idea who they were. I don't know if they got spooked or what, but they just turned and walked out. After that the whole place had this terrible mood.
I was just shocked that people would be so upset that some "celebrities" decided not to party at their bar.