Sunday, Feb 4th after the U4 event

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Anyone want to hookup for some wheelin' on Sunday, after the U4 Winter convention? I'm game for almost anything... except Hells Revenge. Too much of that last year. :D

offroaddave

It's just one term!
I was thinking about PSM, golden spike. ;)
And on my way home monday, Devils racetrack to coal wash and back to the valley on HWY 10.
Personally i can't wait as i haven't been wheelin for a long time.
C'mon friday. :) :)

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I was thinking about metal masher on sunday... But I'm pretty open! :D

I'm here now, and the weather today was awesome! Granted, I've been freezing my arse off for the last two months... I actually did not need my heater on my Jeep today. Just the fan, with the heat turned all the way down. I couldn't see my breath, either... It had to be at least 40 today - I didn't see a temp anywhere so I couldn't say...

Since the weather is so nice, the snow/mud is almost non existant. The only places that I see snow are on the shady side of hills. The sun side is dry. If we keep getting these type of days the rest of th week, this weekend will be really nice!

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
You know, I've never done Metal Masher... always wanted to, just never made it there. I'm game!

We got to talking, and said the same thing - hence for putting it on the list of 'to-do's'! lol I guess I've always 'avoided' it because of the name doesn't sound fun with a new LEASED Rubicon.... ;) Well, now it's not so new and the lease is up in 7 months, so... Oh, and WA totally sucks on transfering leases into their state!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to go off on a tangent, but I have to b*tch about it anyway.... I went in to do the good sam thing and register all of my vehicles in state, even though the current reg wasn't due yet - be the boyscout here.....

The leased Rubicon they need a copy of the title to see how it was written in Utah. If they don't like it, then they will require the original. So I have to get in touch with Chrysler Financial and arrange this. I also have to get their WA tax ID number (a lease payment is the tax on the vehicle and some 'rent' monies). Then they tell me that if CF doesn't pay their taxes monthly, the state of WA will come after me for the ENTIRE VALUE!! Forget what I've already paid in UT. Then it will be my responsibility to 'negotiate' with CF to get a refund, or wait and go after WA for it after the lease is terminated. My plan is to drive it until the lease is terminated, and buy it out. Then I'll only be charged what ever 'value' they assign each year based on it's age.

I have a little tent trailer that I bought to drag behind the Jeep for my 'Jeep outings'. I just bought it last June for say $9k. Well, since it's still new, WA wants to charge me the ENTIRE AMOUNT for sales tax!! Doesn't matter that I paid that when I bought it in UT! They say it's to keep people from buying things out of state and bringing them in and it doesn't matter that at the time I was a UT resident. WA sales tax is 8.6%, too, the greedy bastids.

What else.. I could bag on 'life in WA' all day..... Let's just say I hate it, the place sucks, and I pray everyday for that 2 year mark when my wife can transfer out again. But like this time, we may not have a choice when/where we go.....She was told in July that it was a possibilty. In Oct she was told it was a probibility and then told she would have to report to work on the 13th of Nov, regardless of our 'housing situation'. In govt speak that means negotiate some short term housing or something - we don't care! ;)

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
why do they have to have this event on super bowl sunday? It's basically a holiday for the beer drinking lazy folk like myself.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I would go, but this week I can't justify 200 in fuel and food. I have to get caught up first.

I'm not sure I'm going to watch the game at my place. It would be nice to watch it in HD though wouldn't it....