Sunday, May 4th

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
We will run RS first then hit Constricter after.
I need to try out my new tires :)

9:00am at the trail head parking lot.

Lets get a good turn out!!

Who's GAME?!!

:cool:

Last edited:

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
don't want to much of a turn out do ya? Hard enough to run with a few people let alone 10-15 :D I gotz to cet cutting up the 40's and I'll play it by ear weither I'm drivin or pic takin. I'll be there either way. Got my revenge on RS waterfall. no need for that now. it's almost a fun trail now though.

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
if you live in orem, 9am is not early to make it out to the RS/constrictor area.

Take hwy 73 west out of lehi to the 5 mile area. It is around the bend just about 1.5-2 miles on the right.

I'm sure they'll be meeting somewhere to make things easy.

troutbum

cubi-kill
I might be up for it...depends on how much work I get done this weekend...be the virgin trail on the new and improved Scout. :D

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Originally posted by BlackSheep
if you live in orem, 9am is not early to make it out to the RS/constrictor area....
9:00 is early no matter where you live. I hate mornings, and Sunday is usually my day to sleep in. Anyways, I don't think I'll make it, maybe next time...
Devin

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
9;00 a.m. . Is the sun even up at 9:00? I would have to leave my house by 8:00--thats pure insanity. :D Think of how many beers would be left un-drank if I had to get up at 8 on a sunday.

I may try and get it off to come wheelin. Maybe I'll meet you guys out there later--like 10-10:30 ish.

Do you need a winch for constrictor? If not then I'm game.

Cody

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Originally posted by DevinB

9:00 is early no matter where you live.
Are you serious? Last time I called out a trail ride, it was an 8 am trail head time. Dooood, get up off the couch and make somethin of a day.:rolleyes:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Please tell me you're not one of those guys that says things like "wait till you get in the real world and get a real job?". 5 days and 40 hours is a vacation of a work load.

So yes, I am serious. Between 50 hour work weeks and 15 credits of Sr. level classes, I think I'm entitled to sleep in on the only day when work doesn't begin before 10. Not everyone is a morning person.
I truly wish I had a schedule that provided me with a day offf every week. I think people who have that take it for granted. If i could consistantly get a full day off in a month, I'd be stoked. I plan 5 months ahead to get a weekend off to go to Moab. As it is, I see my family an hour or two per week and we live in the same house.

anywho, I may try and switch with someone to get that day off, but I likely won't roll out of town till closer to 9:30.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Geeesss guy's.... I just want to go wheeling. I to have minimal time I can spend on the trail. To do both trails will take all day. To do one trail is ok too...

If you can make it, I would love to see you there, if not, there is always a next time.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Originally posted by GroceryGetter
Please tell me you're not one of those guys that says things like "wait till you get in the real world and get a real job?". 5 days and 40 hours is a vacation of a work load.

Between 50 hour work weeks and 15 credits of Sr. level classes, I think I'm entitled to sleep in on the only day when work doesn't begin before 10. Not everyone is a morning person.
We don't all have the luxury of having a day off every week. don't take it for granted. If i could consistantly get a full day off in a month, I'd be stoked. I plan 5 months ahead to get a weekend off to go to Moab. As it is, I see my family an hour or two per week and we live in the same house.

anywho, I may try and switch with someone to get that day off, but I likely won't roll out of town till closer to 9:30.

There is no need to get pissy, or to start a pissing match here, furthermore, my comment wasn't even directed at you, was it? what I was trying nicely to say is, if you wanna go wheelin, but yer bitchin bout 9 am, don't bother goin, it will be a waste of your precious beauty sleep. as for work schedules go, yeah I work a lot, in fact, there are federal laws that specifically prevent me from working more than I do.