Sundown goats

DAA

Took this last night, shooting right into the setting sun. I guess that technically, this is probably an awful photograph. I kinda like how it turned out anyway though :D.

IMG_2535W.JPG

- DAA

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
No I like it, very nice, you cant really expose for both, you instead took a dip on the camera to allow the light to be less, but still emphasize the sunset! I like it.

iceaxe

Backroad Adventurer
You should like how your awful good photograph turned out Dave. Warm tone, good points of interest in decent composition, nicely captured.

DAA

Thanks for the kind words fellas. Since I'm only taking pictures for myself and sharing with friends, I really appreciate hearing that you enjoy seeing some of them.

I'm suffering big time long lens lust lately. Want to get some good wildlife shots. No way to fit even a semi-decent one into the budget right now though. I may try and rent one for a week for a scouting trip to the Book Cliffs this fall though. Maybe...

- DAA

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Thanks for the kind words fellas. Since I'm only taking pictures for myself and sharing with friends, I really appreciate hearing that you enjoy seeing some of them.

I'm suffering big time long lens lust lately. Want to get some good wildlife shots. No way to fit even a semi-decent one into the budget right now though. I may try and rent one for a week for a scouting trip to the Book Cliffs this fall though. Maybe...

- DAA

Sounds like my boat.. ;) I'd love even a 70-200

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
I started with a quality 17-50, its great for landscape, and learning. Id like a 70-200mm so I can reach out and say hi to the animals without having to 100% crop them....

I just dont want a 70-200 that is junk... i want quality glass!