Sup yo

DodgingCJs

Where da party at?
Hey y'all. Figgered I'd come and give ya a rundown so yous guys know who I am. I'm Morgan Anderson. Just got an 83 CJ7 with an injected 350, SM465, NP205, 44 front, FF 14 bolt rear on 36" Swampers. We tried to paint the thing but the paint turned a funky yellow color that none of us expected. Hence my rig is now dubbed the short bus. Yea I know, it sucks. :D Anyway, I'm part of the Jeepers Off Road gang over there in Murray. Howdy y'all

grinch

inner city redneck
Ok guys a little more on the short bus thing. Morgan is about 6'8" + tall 300 lbs...... he is a big boy......
To build the cage so he fit in the jeep the drivers seat had to be dropped all the way to the floor, the passenger seat sits about 4 or 5 inches taller and he still sits in it taller than i do......
Its a cool jeep and im glad you joind us finally Mo........

2BIGTJ

RUKKASTIXX Motorsports
Originally posted by DodgingCJs
We tried to paint the thing but the paint turned a funky yellow color that none of us expected. Hence my rig is now dubbed the short bus. Yea I know, it sucks.

My sister has a XJ that is like the same color, so right after we painted it a friend of my dads(broncoman on here) went in the shop and put stickers on it that said "Provo School District"

DodgingCJs

Where da party at?
Originally posted by grinch
Hmmmm can anybody make short bus stickers for morgans jeep??? I will sneak em on when he is not looking....

funny, real funny. you got me good you @#$%^&
besides, someone already put that yukon sticker on there already, pssh:mad:

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
I know who put the yukon sticker on and it wasnt me
cuz i know how hard it is to get that darn sticker off

ha ha ha

grinch

inner city redneck
Mo how come your pics work and mine dont????
hmmm i guess im and ignert....
I like your cage alot better now that you have the middle down bars in it.......

DodgingCJs

Where da party at?
so i done posted the pics right? jake said they showed up. they always showed up for me but i couldnt tell if they were on the board or just being pulled from my hard drive. i must be a genius. :D jk id rather be able to fix a jeep. lol