Super 8 in Moab

Meat_

Banned
So not only does the free wifi suck (currently posting from the lobby :rolleyes: ) but neither Verizon, Sprint or T-mobile internet work in the room.... Verizon works just fine if you step outside :mad:

jdub

Scrambler
My wife and I stayed at a low dollar hotel in Moab and she wouldn't touch anything. I think she cried herself to sleep. There was black hairs in the bathroom when we showed up and it looked like it had been from the cleaner, cleaned and then shedded all over. She treated the room like a truck stop. I thought it was pretty funny.

X

XT Utah

My wife and I stayed at a low dollar hotel in Moab and she wouldn't touch anything. I think she cried herself to sleep. There was black hairs in the bathroom when we showed up and it looked like it had been from the cleaner, cleaned and then shedded all over. She treated the room like a truck stop. I thought it was pretty funny.

It's best to leave your black light at home when staying in a place like that :(

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
So not only does the free wifi suck (currently posting from the lobby :rolleyes: ) but neither Verizon, Sprint or T-mobile internet work in the room.... Verizon works just fine if you step outside :mad:

Ha ha ha ha! At least you didn't get hit on by the clerk dude (I think he was a dude :confused: :eek: :ugh:) on the night shift! At least I hope you didn't :eek:

Badger

I am the Brute squad
Hey Timp you are alive! Haven't seen or heard from you in some time. When are you taking that Jeep out again? I'm sure it's lonely just sitting there not getting abused.

Bart

Yeah Timp, let's go wheeling. Wish I was in Moab. Finished the buggy last night thinking I'd slip out to Delta today. With the new snow last night and temps in the teens, I change my mind. Ready to go as soon as there are some rocks some where.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.

A couple buddies and I were in Vegas one night looking for a cheap place to stay. The further we got from the strip the cheaper the hotels-turned-motels-turned-one hour rentals got. I wasn't to disapointed when I pulled the short straw and had to sleep on the floor. I kept my buddies up all night coming up with interesting things that had most likely taken place in those two beds.:ugh:

GOAT

Back from the beyond
yeah timp, let's go wheeling. Wish i was in moab. Finished the buggy last night thinking i'd slip out to delta today. With the new snow last night and temps in the teens, i change my mind. Ready to go as soon as there are some rocks some where.

x2