Super Crawl '06

Todd Adams

Grammy's Spotter
2005 UROC SuperCrawl IV to be in conjunction with SEMA at Las Vegas Convention CenterThe largest rockcrawling event of the year, the UROC SuperCrawl, is to be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center October 28-30, 2005 in conjunction with the Las Vegas SEMA show which runs from November 1st - 4th. Qualifying top UROC teams will compete for the World Championship title against teams from around the world. Gates open at 4:30 and the event runs from 5:00 PM to Midnight each night.

Linda and I have retired our YJ from competition and it is currently in a restoration phase so we will not be at Super Crawl but we will be at SEMA. Hopefully things will work out so we can compete next year with a new rig.
Todd

Bart

We'll be competing Friday and Saturday (Group A) and hopefully Sunday night. Will also be at SEMA all week long. See you there.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Kurt will be driving my rig, competing Saturday and Sunday. We'll see if he's a better driver than me.... -_-

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
TheBigSgt said:
If you come and want to be a assistant judge, tell me! But you will have to wear a hat! :rofl:

I'll be wearing a hat. I'm planning on filling in for Chris (Braden's normal spotter/brother--he didn't want to spot so bad, he's headed to get married). I'm not sure I want anything to do with the judge thing.

(got my reservations at the Hawkins hotel--just off the strip and the rate can't be beat--I might even get some free golf with the accomodations)

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
mbryson said:
I'll be wearing a hat. I'm planning on filling in for Chris (Braden's normal spotter/brother--he didn't want to spot so bad, he's headed to get married). I'm not sure I want anything to do with the judge thing.

(got my reservations at the Hawkins hotel--just off the strip and the rate can't be beat--I might even get some free golf with the accomodations)

That reminds me....I need some floor space :D Maybe....

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
mbryson said:
You got a ride down? I'm headed down in time to deliver a buggy to tech and then probably back home on Sunday. My wife's my only passenger so far (and she's not doing the UROC thing at all).

I think I am delivering a buggy too ;)

Todd Adams

Grammy's Spotter
rckcrlr said:
I think we need a coordination lunch :p
BTW I used your photo for the cover of our promotional DVD. Your name is on it giving you credit. Thanks
Todd
attachment.php

Last edited: