Super Dell's Quote of the day

StrobeNGH

no user title
I saw this on KSL.com and had to share it:

The jury did acquit Schanze of brandishing his concealed handgun during the incident. Schanze claims pulling out his gun actually saved lives.

Dell Schanze: "If I had not had a firearm, the odds are very likely that a physical confrontation would have happened. There would have been a fight, they would have attacked me, and since I am a black belt, I probably would have had to kill two of them with my bare hands; but instead I had a gun, so no harm happened."

Schanze still insists that his bad fortunes, including the demise of Totally Awesome Computers, are the result of what he calls the "evil lies of the news media."

Dell Schanze: "If I was a really bad guy do you think any of these news reporters would still be alive? Ask yourself that question. You know you all have the ability to repent because of the grace of God, but you are still alive to do it, because of the grace of Super Dell."
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=412322

Bart

Yep, Dell never misses a chance to show the world what it's like in Schanze land. It's one place I'd prefer to never visit.

Last edited:

dunatic67

It's all about the HP
I heard a clip of his on the radio and just had to laugh. Maturity. Or lack of it. I think there are times I need to be mature enough to realize that life is easier when I just keep my mouth shut and take my lumps. Sometimes there just isn't anything to gain by opening your mouth.
I doubt Super Dell will ever learn that.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
this reminds me of an old saying, " it's better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool; than to open your mouth, and remove all doubt."

Dell's an idiot...

-Jason

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Chucknorris-Dell.jpg

StrobeNGH

no user title
Jarrod74 said:
I wonder if he is normal somewhere deep inside or he has mental problems to make him act how he does.
Seriously? Is there any doubt that this guy is a little messed up?

Sure he thinks an awful lot of himself, but would a sane person really go into COURT and spout off that crap?

Anyone who disagrees with him is immediately branded as 'evil' and sent by the devil to destroy him and his business.

No way he doesn't hear voices in his head which tell him to 'burn things'.

Someone should send him a link to this forum, and tell him to come defend himself! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jarrod74

OLD IRON!
I like that when he loss he told the prosecuting attorney vegance is mine saith the lord. They asked the attoreny what he ment and he said i have no idea its just one of mr shanze's things he says :rolleyes:

StrobeNGH

no user title
Does anyone remember the infomercials he used to do late at night.

He sure loves to preach to others. Honestly, I bet he's bitter that he hasn't been called as an Apostle. :rolleyes: