Supercrawl courses

GR4x4

Stop the MADNESS
You should have posted the pic that has the Gunite on it. It looks alot better and things are moving very quick out there.

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
I just got a bunch of pics!! Looks great! I was VERY impressed with the progress.
I shot both low res an very high res shots. Dial up at home is tooo slo to post. Plus I have not had time to dump them from the camera yet.
Anyone have a site we can set up an album on????
GR4x4 guys, you have space for them??
Anyone can have them as long as you give me photo credit.....
I can burn them to a cd....both raw and JPG....
Marc

GR4x4

Stop the MADNESS
We are going to put picks up every day of progress on the site. So if anyone ever wants to know what is happening www.gotrocks4x4.com is the place to be. They will be posted anytime after lunch.
Don

Jeep_people

Come one come all volunteers needed. We will be working all day sat and sun per Daryl. Need help tying rebar and could use some personel on shovels filling in around the rebar. Plenty to do, bring friends lets help make this happen.

shawn1

Jeep_people said:
Come one come all volunteers needed. We will be working all day sat and sun per Daryl. Need help tying rebar and could use some personel on shovels filling in around the rebar. Plenty to do, bring friends lets help make this happen.

you guys still need volunteers over there? I can send a group email and get you a few guys from TTORA.

www.ut-ttora.com

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
I went out yesterday (friday), and saw two guys spraying... Thought there would be a big turn out today, so I headed down. Gates were locked tight, and not a sole working. As much as I want to see this suceed, you religous types better start praying! Maybe UROC should officially schedule some days and times when we go in there and kick ass?? This posting hear-say on the board aint gettin the job done! Dont think I'll bother wasting another trip down on Sunday to see if someone's there.....

Jeep_people said:

Jeep_people

Sorry for the confusion today RMR shut down all work today because of the drag races. They should be starting at six in the morning looking to kick a little ass. Once again sorry for the confusion originally they were going to allow us to keep working during the race but changed there mind today.

J.Johnson

Updated pics today

We (Got Rocks 4x4) are heading out in a couple of hours to snap some pics and will have them posted on our site. Should be around lunch or a little after.

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
i was out there today and i have some doubts about them as far as strength of materials but overall they look great... cant wait to see what happens.... :D