SuperCrawl III on espn2 Dec 16

TELFORD

its a work in progress
why do they run this crap in the middle of the day, they need to think about the working man(oh hell what do I care we have 2 32 inchers here in the office. guess I will have to turn it on) but really, why in the middle of the day, I know basketball is important, and football pays the bills, but.....I dont want to watch that, I want SUPERCRAWL! :mad2: ..............................

was that my 3 year old talking?

J.Johnson

re-broadcast of Supercrawl III @ Rocklogic tomorrow

Be there or be square....about noon-ish. The tape will be left behind to watch for those who will be involved in the hair-removal-thingie at 5pm. I hope that they (Rocklogic) are okay with this... ;)

GR4x4

Stop the MADNESS
Well you didn't miss much, lots of choppy can't follow it footage. Really disapointed in it. But at least it is rock crawlers on tv I guess.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
GR4x4 said:
Well you didn't miss much, lots of choppy can't follow it footage. Really disapointed in it. But at least it is rock crawlers on tv I guess.

I think they need better camera angles and more vehicle tech stuff.

The only rig they talked about was the tractor axles on the guy that won it.

The rolls at the end was kind cool but should have taken up about ten min. at least.

They could have done a much better job with this. :-\

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I think it would be impossible to do a rockcrawling event justice in 30 minutes. :rolleyes: Still, rockcrawling on tv, even saw my rig, in the background a couple times, and then a shot of me and my wife cheering for Dean (prolly taken out of context from when Lovell's were running). :rofl:

Caleb

now, was it just me or did it look like Dean hit the cone at the top of his last obstacle? that would of course put Lovells in first...I just kept replaying it trying to see if the cone moved or not...I think it may have :eek: (thats a crappy missed call, but all part of the game)

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
The one with his passenger rear tire, coming down off the wall? I only watched it once, but I didn't think he hit it. I was standing pretty close at the time and didn't think he hit it at the time either. :confused:

Caleb

RockMonkey said:
The one with his passenger rear tire, coming down off the wall? I only watched it once, but I didn't think he hit it. I was standing pretty close at the time and didn't think he hit it at the time either. :confused:

no, the one on the last climb up with his driver side front tire...