SuperCrawl In Farmington New Mexico

Duh Red Truck

Moab Biatch
Hey is there anyone that is going to the SuperCrawl in October? There is going to be a huge turn out. So far there are 5 country represented. And I think that it is going to be a blast...
It starts on the 10th of Oct and goes through to the 12th or 13th.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
You'd better believe we'll be there! I'll once again be spotting for Vonski, and we're gonna win the legends class this time. :rolleyes:

Ok, we'll be lucky to complete all the obstacles--but we'll have fun no matter what, I guar-un-teeeee!

Duh Red Truck

Moab Biatch
Sweet, well if you see Lee and Dustin, come over and say hello to ME!!!! I will be the one with the Red, Brown, and Blonde streaked hair.......... Maybe we could all hang out and party!!!!!!

Vonski

nothing to see here...
We'll get down there one way or another! While we're on the subject, I still don't know how I'm gonna get the rig down there. I got cash, but unfortunately no tow rig for this trip. Any takers? :D

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Vonski
We'll get down there one way or another! While we're on the subject, I still don't know how I'm gonna get the rig down there. I got cash, but unfortunately no tow rig for this trip. Any takers? :D

I'll see if I can swing the days off work. If I can't make it then you are welcome to my trailer.

Cody

Ryan

Does anybody know if Craig has arranged any hotel discounts? There is mention of meeting at the Best Western parking lot at 700 Scott Ave for the Wednesday practice thing. Anybody know for sure?

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Originally posted by GroceryGetter

I'll see if I can swing the days off work. If I can't make it then you are welcome to my trailer.

Cody

I really appreciated the offer man, but the trailer is the easy part. I'm looking for is someone who is going down in their tow rig anyway, and I can pay for any expenses to getting my junk down there. I could make it a cheap trip for somebody I figure.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Originally posted by GroceryGetter
Well, if I end up getting it off work, I'd be more than happy to tug that toy down with the ZJ.

Cody
That would be sweet! Keep in mind that my rig is still pretty hefty at approx. 3800 lbs. Let me know if you can get off work, then maybe we can work out the details. If not, no biggie. :D

BTW, did you install that tranny cooler yet? just curious...

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
HOW MANY DAYS VON? I WAS THINKING ABOUT GOING AND I'LL BE TAKING THE GMC IF I GO. MY TRUCK WAYS MORE THAN YOUR I'M SURE AND MY TRAILER HAULS IT FINE. LET ME KNOW

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Originally posted by 1\4elliptic toy
HOW MANY DAYS VON? I WAS THINKING ABOUT GOING AND I'LL BE TAKING THE GMC IF I GO. MY TRUCK WAYS MORE THAN YOUR I'M SURE AND MY TRAILER HAULS IT FINE. LET ME KNOW

Great! I'll let ya know which days. As you've seen, Cody has graciously offered his services if he can get work off. His rig has the power, but it's alot of wear and tear on a nice ZJ. Damn, you guys rule!

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Originally posted by creighton
I am also planning on the supercrawl. I hope the ride for my jeep comes through. If not I hope to have a tow rig by then.

Good to see ya Creighton! This is turning into the thread where we all try to find a way to get our junk to the Supercrawl. :rolleyes: Nobody is gonna tow your Heep down, so I guess you'll have no choice but to buy a tow rig, eh? :D Let me know when you bring it home....

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member

That would be sweet! Keep in mind that my rig is still pretty hefty at approx. 3800 lbs. Let me know if you can get off work, then maybe we can work out the details. If not, no biggie. :D

BTW, did you install that tranny cooler yet? just curious...

Havn't had a chance to do the tranny cooler. I had it flushed someplace close (which reminds me I forgot to call you back :eek: ) and removed the grill guard and fog lights. The fog lights were conveniently located directly in front of the stock tranny cooler.

Since I did that and a few other little minor things I havn't had any problems. I don't try and race over Soldier Summit, Thistle and Price canyon, but besides that It'll do 65 mph w/o self destructing. It's no power stroke, but the little 318 does ok.

I think the weight will be ok. I had that thing loaded w/ 5 37's, my jeep and a motorcycle a few weeks ago and it didn't seem to make much difference.

I should no shortly about work. What days do you need to be there--or I guess I should say were you planning on getting there early for practice?

Cody