SuperCrawl

fatkid44

Use Wayne and AllJeep.com
Hey,

I've noticed that SuperCrawl is coming up, and I'd like to go as a spectator, just wondering when the best time to go would be. That saturday is my birthday, and I'd like to come up Friday afternoon if there is gonna be anything to watch. Saturday during the day might work, but Friday is my best bet. If I go up, will I be able to watch anything worthwhile? Conrad

Jeep_people

Friday and Saturday should start at 11:00 am and run till about 5:00 Sunday they will start at 11:00 and run till about 7:00. Everyday should be packed with some great action be sure to get there early to get the most for your money.

I've heard that there have been some comercials on Fox during their news time. Has anyone actually seen one.

utahxjer

Jeep_people said:
I've heard that there have been some comercials on Fox during their news time. Has anyone actually seen one.
I've seen some commercials I THOUGHT were going to be for SuperCrawl, but it turned into a "Training Table Restaurant" commercials

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Someone help me out here. I thought that this year's supercrawl was going to broken up by day for each class. I could be totally off base, as I have not been keeping up with the comps lately. What I"m asking is whether the supercrawl is going to be one day for Extreme series, one day for pro nats. For each of those days, all competitors in the respective class will run all of their obstacles.

anyone got any info?

p.s. moved to comp scene

fatkid44

Use Wayne and AllJeep.com
Thanks

I get out of class on Friday at 11, so I'd be up there by noon. Just wanted to make sure there would be something to watch :)

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
BlackSheep said:
Someone help me out here. I thought that this year's supercrawl was going to broken up by day for each class. I could be totally off base, as I have not been keeping up with the comps lately. What I"m asking is whether the supercrawl is going to be one day for Extreme series, one day for pro nats. For each of those days, all competitors in the respective class will run all of their obstacles.

anyone got any info?

p.s. moved to comp scene

There are three "pools" of spots to draw from. A, B, C. The Modifieds draw from A, SuperMods draw from B and C. Friday A and B will run, Saturday A and C, and Sunday B and C.

So Friday and Saturday will be both Mod and Supermod, Sunday will be all Supermod. Sunday evening will be the "main event", which is the top 9 Supermods, and top 6 Mods fighting it out.

Jeep_people

Competion will run as follows: we will be running an ABC structure. Modified competitors will be in A group. Super Modified will be ain groups B & C. Only two groups will run per day:Friday groups A & B will run. Saturday groups A & C will run. Sunday groups B & C will run.

On Sunday the top 9 Super Mods and the top 6 Mods will be running in what is being called the Main event. Starting @ 5:00 pm

Bart

Yep, I'm in the B group, right behind Robbins, Paule, and Nielsen. We're running Friday and Sunday. Going to be a great weekend. There will be live music there also.
Bart

SuperRanger

:eek: I am second in line for #1. :eek:

Looks to be a 60 degree by 20' climb. The wall in Cedar City was 58 degrees by 23' i think. I didn't even put my tires on it, guess I should have.

GR4x4

Stop the MADNESS
SuperRanger said:
:eek: I am second in line for #1. :eek:

Looks to be a 60 degree by 20' climb. The wall in Cedar City was 58 degrees by 23' i think. I didn't even put my tires on it, guess I should have.

I don't think anyone will have a problem with traction. I am sure you will all be suprised.