superdell - wanted man

Sporksgirl

I'm foon to his spork
Well, after his stint in jail a year ago, and the fact that he doesn't take responsibility for anything, it does not surprise me! He paraglides around here so much that sometimes he pisses me off!! He used to drive his paraglider on the streets here, but they cops stopped that real quick! What a major idiot!!

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
She must hate him pretty bad to drive her to joining this place just to ***** about him. :)
:rofl:

Now your smiley needs pigtails...:hickey:
She keeps them under her hat. :rofl:

The video was blocked at work, I was expecting something more out of the video. I was expecting busy traffic, lots of attention, or something. He's pulled his powered parachute out of bigger drops than that around here. The video looked almost safe. I guess it comes down to he's doing it from a government building and they said no.

Sporksgirl

I'm foon to his spork
:rofl:

She keeps them under her hat. :rofl:

The video was blocked at work, I was expecting something more out of the video. I was expecting busy traffic, lots of attention, or something. He's pulled his powered parachute out of bigger drops than that around here. The video looked almost safe. I guess it comes down to he's doing it from a government building and they said no.

I do not! I don't like pigtails! :rofl: I have seen him do drops and spins that I thought he would never pull out of, so this was kinda pansy ass! For that much bail, he should have jumped off the church office building or something. He said he wouldn't give an interview to the media because "They would twist my words into something I didn't say". He did say "I'm no different than a bird. Are they arresting the birds that fly off the tower and land?" - Dell Schanze... Yup.. you're a bird.. how about you fly away and don't grace us with your presence again?!