SUWA's Advertising on the Radio

Gs_Jeep

On 93.3 they were asking people to contact the govoner to keep these trails trails and close them to the off road community.

andy d

come on, give me a hug.
I heard that ad this morning. It made me furious:mad2: . suwa sure knows how to spin their propaganda to make us sound despicable(sp). for those that have not heard it, they are complaining about the noise of atv's and saying that we are using 2477 to turn trails into highways. and that huntsman is right behind us. if I remember correctly, we have to fight for every trail out there because the legislature doesn't want the confrontation.:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
UtahFire said:
The fight is on. Join USA-ALL and BRC now.

DAMN RIGHT!!!

SUWA has thousands of members... Pro-OHV groups have much fewer... :rolleyes:

Want a pro-OHV ad on the radio? Join, its cheaper than a tank of gas... think of it as "fasting" :rofl: ;)

utahmike

Lobbyist \ Consultant
We have wanted to do a radio ad for over a year... we simply can’t afford it. I actually laugh at those ads, its sad that some people will be fooled by them, that’s not funny, but their ad is so ridiculous. And playing it on KSL during Hannity will do so much more harm to them than it will good. Bad marketing strategy. I just wish we had that kind of cash to waste, but we don’t. But if ALL of you will join USA-ALL we could run an effective ad. We could bury SUWA with truths, facts, and hard work. They are not so powerful, they are not unbeatable, they are weak and vulnerable, and they use lies, distortions and money to get their way. The motorized community is stronger and has more political clout; we MUST unite in order to be more effective. USA-ALL is the best vehicle to unite all motorized users. Join today!