SUZUKI SAMURAI 1987 5in LIFT 32 INCH TIRES for sale or trade

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I bought a samurai to wheel, but then I bought a jeep so I need to sell the samurai to fund the jeep project:rolleyes:

I love sideways pictures so deal with it.:p

1987 runs and drives well. the motor actually runs super good once it warms up. I think it has a problem with the choke. It has an accel coil that is huge and yellow. I have the title for it. I can hook you up with any trail gear parts for REALLY CHEAP if you buy it.
2 inch body lift
3 inch suspension lift
32 inch tires
decently cool front bumper with off road lights
All stock other than that.
Body is in pretty decent shape for a samurai that was a hunting rig.
seats are in great shape.
the under carriage looks like it hasn't been rock crawled much.

The bad
no top(well, it has a bikini top)
cracked windshield
door handles on the drivers side don't really work
exhaust needs some work. I think the muffler pulled out so it sounds ricer
When I went to pick it up from my sisters house in monticello I forgot my key. I had to bust out the ignition to get it on my trailer. I wasn't about to waste a 4 hour drive.
it was white and then the teenage kid I bought it from thought it should be crappy autozone metallic blue. He sprayed the blue paint right on top of the white without even washing the dirt off. So it has a "custom" 2 tone paint:-\ that is a cheap and easy fix. I can include two cans of primer with the sale.

999.99 obo I can deliver it within a reasonable difference.

would consider trades.
looking for
one ton axles
big tires 37"-44"
4 to 1 gears for a TJ
other cool stuff

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 65
  • photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 70
  • photo(3).JPG
    photo(3).JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

zk16vl

Rubiclone
Front dana 60 king pin, passenger side drop, 4.10 gear, single wheel, block under steering arm (to correct steering, not the best way to do it)

Rear corprate 14 bolt, 4.10 gear, drum brake

The bad, a couple studs on the 60 rotors are stripped, the bolt holes for the spring retainer need retapped or use a 5 1/4 ubolt and new retainer plate, and the ebrake cables on the 14 bolt need to be replaced, the welds on the purches have been ground off to move the purches inward.

These axles are under a 69 chevy longhorn that I was helping my son convert to 4x4 tell he lost interest in it.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Thanks for the offer. I need drivers drop. Unless the passenger drop 60 is built enough to make the hassle worth it nthanks though.

zk16vl

Rubiclone
Would you be intersted if I could get you a driver side drop?
I also have a dodge 205 23 spline input that would make a passenger side drop work very easy to do in a jeep. Its the round pattern.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
It would be easy for the tcase, but not the exhaust and all that, plus the ratio in a 205 is like 2 to 1 so that sucks.

I might be interested if the drivers drop was in good shape.