Suzuki Samurai Truggy project - $3200

madcow246

Suzuki Samurai Truggy project - $3000

86 Samurai Truggy project - $3000

I'm hoping to see this in someone else's garage before the end of September, so make me a reasonable offer, and have this rig on the rocks by Spring (or earlier if you've got the skills)!!

91 Sidekick 1.6 liter, 4cyl - fuel injected
Sidekick TH180 automatic
Dual T-cases (Sidekick/Samurai with adapter)
Coil sprung with 3-link ft and 4-link r. -all 2" .25" wall links w/ Johnny Joints
Shaved Toyota axles w/ high steer and HD tie rod and drag link. 5.29:1 diff gears, and a Lock-Right rear locker. Longfield chromoly inners up front.
Toyota IFS steering box (the preferred Toy box)
Front and rear of frame have been stretched w/ box tubing, but my intention was to shorten the rear - it had a huge overhang in back to allow for seating and the Samurai fuel tank. Front is plated for a winch.
The interior was being prepped for the Sidekick dash, including all of the a/c components, but I removed all of it in favor of the Samurai dash. I have boxes of parts and all wiring from both vehicles.

Yes, this is a project, but it is well on it's way, and will be a very nice rig when complete. The engine/tranny/double t-case set up alone is a very desirable package, easily worth 2,500 to a Sammy builder, but it cost significantly more initially.
There's about $6K into the rig as it sits, so it's a steal at $3000

Pics Here: http://westslope.craigslist.org/cto/4066209506.html

Call or text John - Nine 70 Two 74-1797
Please reference "Sammy"

Last edited: