Swat Raid in our Neighborhood

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
This just happened. Shane noticed that there were two officers directly across the street from us hiding on the side of a fence, and then swat members came from every direction to this house across the street from us. There were about 10 undercover cars and about 3 more driving around and blocking entrances to the streets surrounding that house.
Yes, I got pictures, and your welcome for the cheap entertainment! :D
DSC04090.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Did you find out why? Normally when you have that many cops its pretty bad. Mostly its a 4 or 5 :) That gentleman had like 15!

He was probably a less than desirable human to say the least needing that many cops! I would imagine he was known to be armed.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
I have no clue. They just went in and brought out one person. Herzog thinks a possible fugitive. But I didnt see any SWAT helicopters so maybe it wasnt so serious. It was acutally REALLY calm. No gunfire or anything. all of them just walked slowly to the house...and a few minutes later brought the dewd out.

Is it sad that I serioulsy want to see swat repel down a line from a helicopter onto someones front lawn and bust in? lol.

I know, I know, life isnt like the movies.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
wait until they find out they were supposed to go to the corner house across the street. :p

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Some times it is, and that can also be a bad thing :-\

I know and I totally understand that, but it doesn't take away my excitment to see it. Maybe it would be "safer" to watch a training exercise? lol

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
I really dislike our neighborhood the longer we live here. We have discovered, heard, and seen some really retarded s*** in our three years here. If I didnt have a kid I would not be so worried or probably really care so much, but life and worries just get totally amplified with a kid/s. It's not about protecting just yourself and running away alone or anything. There are several other factors that come into play with your own blood running around. :)

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
if I know what city you lived I could find out what happened....

There was NO news anything around the area. Serioulsy, it was just such a gradual no fighting, go in clamly and get the guy, then leave, event.

Bodine

One Call That's All
Do you know if he had his vehicle inspected recently by the same people that did Goats inspection.:D

Meat_

Banned
There was NO news anything around the area. Serioulsy, it was just such a gradual no fighting, go in clamly and get the guy, then leave, event.
Haven't you learned yet? If the news didn't get a camera crew there, it never happened.

John's wife does dispatch ;)

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
I am sure it was well planned specificaly to avoid media presence.