sway bars

snake

SNAKE
I have an 03 rubicon with about a 7 inch lift and need an offroad sway bar. Im looking at a single rate bar from teraflex or an antirock from currie. Just wonering which 1 is better? Things like restricting wheel travel and on and off road perfomance. I have a lot of travel and dont want to lose any. Ive never been very impressed with anything from teraflex so just woundering if their swaybars are any good.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Hit up Tony K with Rock Equipment he makes some awesome sway bars for way less than the competition also. He makes different bar diameters and arm lengths to customize your stiffness and setup

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I had a Teraflex Dual Rate swaybar on my TJ and is really made that rig perform... drove great on the street, unlock it for trail use and the Jeep was stable as could be, with plenty of wheel travel. I really liked that part, it was expensive, but really made my Jeep a much better vehicle.

Venture13

ROCK EQUIPMENT... They can break down the kits for you as well, for the the DIY type. Good stuff and price is better than many competitors.

thenag

ROCK EQUIPMENT... They can break down the kits for you as well, for the the DIY type. Good stuff and price is better than many competitors.

(damn no one told me about rock equipment when I got my anti-rock)

I have an xj that the rear has been converted to coils, it was pretty stable off road until we put the spare tire on the rear bumper then it got tippy off road. I crammed an anti-rock in the rear, I believe in my jeep it probably does limit travel a little but I will give up travel for stability. It makes the xj so much more stable.

Right now up front I have the stock sway bar with disconnects and am eying a sway-loc dual rate, mostly because I don't want to deal with disconnects anymore. Just flip a lever to go between off road and road, doesn't mater if you are on level ground or not.

nathan
http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php?83436-Nathan-and-Tanja-s-99-XJ-Build-up