Swollen Goat needs a new home

GOAT

Back from the beyond
After much stalling, I've made the decision to sell the Goat in it's current form. I am moving out of state and don't have the time or energy to finish the project so I'm selling "as is". I'll attach a short list of info and the build thread. This is a great project for someone who wants a rig that wheels like a buggy but still has some of the comforts of a jeep. Asking $7500.00 OBO. Anyone who has seen or followed this project knows that price is a steal.

*I will also entertain offers of cash + trade as long as I can easily sell your auto/truck. Please no 4x4s, crawlers or beaters*

Thanks,
Marcus

1997 wrangler 4.0 auto
HP kingpin 60 (5.13s, 35 spline slugs, stubs, locker not installed)
D70U shaved (Slicked up. Aerodynamic-ized) , welded, 5.13s
231 w Tlow, 2low
Fox coilovers
5, 42" MTRs
17x10 forged beadlocks
Corbeau suspension seats
Custom tubework by talented and qualified fabricator
Onboard air
PSC pump, HD box.

(Many, many items not listed. PM for what's needed to complete)

http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php?48591-Project-quot-Swollen-Goat-quot-gets-under-way

2010-12-04132433.jpgPART951289262583923.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I just had to check your build thread, cuz I was thinking "Did he really shave a 70u?". Smoothed might be a better description. Slicked up. Aerodynamic-ized.

Still a great deal for anyone looking for a buggy-thingy.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
If I didnt just start version 2.0 on my rig I would be all over this.........When I first started building my YJ This was my main inspiration sad to see it not get finished.

I think you would make more money parting it out.

GOAT

Back from the beyond
You're killin' me Marcus...

I'm killing myself on this one brother:ugh:

Many changes have taken place over the last year and it has forced me to make some quick decisions. Within the last two weeks I agreed to relocate to Albuquerque, buy a large-ish house, and also found my dream muscle car for a smoking deal. I really want to sell the jeep to a local that can finish it and use it for what it was meant for. My motivation to sell is more about closure than money. If nobody can raise the funds, then I'll drag it down there and have redbulltj help me finish it;)

BTW. I've been trying to get one of the managers in albuquerque to buy your rig

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I'm killing myself on this one brother:ugh:

Many changes have taken place over the last year and it has forced me to make some quick decisions. Within the last two weeks I agreed to relocate to Albuquerque, buy a large-ish house, and also found my dream muscle car for a smoking deal. I really want to sell the jeep to a local that can finish it and use it for what it was meant for. My motivation to sell is more about closure than money. If nobody can raise the funds, then I'll drag it down there and have redbulltj help me finish it;)

BTW. I've been trying to get one of the managers in albuquerque to buy your rig

Gotcha, sounds like some good changes for you guys!

My Lexus sold a while ago, sadly. :(

Evolved

Less-Known Member
I have yet to talk to the owner but I couldnt let it slide through the cracks. It's not official yet. It could be sold already, I dont know. If not I'm in though!

The wife even approved!

Caleb

This would be a killer rig if you do pick it up. This is one that even got me pretty serious about getting in to another project.