SXOR event

grinch

inner city redneck
95jeepgrndchke said:
Ive' been holding out waiting for this to happen. But, this thread is in major need of some action shots :D

I was there and didnt get to see any pics. Just some good rollover viedo.... Anybody have any to show?

Tony K

Here's a couple

Attachments

• 041805 018small.JPG
    041805 018small.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 60
  • 041805 007small.JPG
    041805 007small.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 44

lenny

formerly known as PokeyYJ
I went to the event on Saturday, and I have a few suggestions. First the website was not very helpful in finding the location or the times, it said that it would start at 9:30 (actually started at 10:30am). Then it said nothing about the super modified class running until well after 4:00pm. I still enjoyed the event, just seemed a little unorganized.

baerpaws

lenny said:
I went to the event on Saturday, and I have a few suggestions. First the website was not very helpful in finding the location or the times, it said that it would start at 9:30 (actually started at 10:30am). Then it said nothing about the super modified class running until well after 4:00pm. I still enjoyed the event, just seemed a little unorganized.

Thanks Lenny,
First event, I'm sure there are a few more bugs to be worked out.

James K

NO, I'm always like this
bigoyj said:
:eek: :p iwentto wendover forthe comp. i was suprised how much better it was than uroc . they had achance to use their vec for a faster pace. itwas not as slow pace like u roc. when the winner had a chance to finish with neg time. i was verry impressed . for their first event they did better than the firs event i went to at u rock. the sxor girls have a very good adtude. they were very good to the kids and adults. they wrer verry prof. bi will be at every event they have in the furture. one of the best events ever. i was realy suprised that you could talk to mike or brandon , who was putting it on . they are great guys. at uroc i can not even tell you any buddys name .if you wantto know any body at u roc by a magozine to who was there . at sxor i met all the drivers , all the sxor girls. sxor rules . please do not let sxor ever disapear . i will not go to another u roc event if sxor gets more events. sxor rules and has a very great thing going. please post moor events sceg on the site soon . i am going to build a stock class rig because the made it look so fun . great job

well i tried to fix it................. :ugh:

I went to wendover for the comp. i was suprised how much better it was than uroc . they had a chance to use their vehicle for a faster pace. 'twas not as slow pace like u roc. when the winner had a chance to finish with negative time. i was very impressed. for their first event they did better than the firs event i went to at u rock. the sxor girls have a very good attitude they were very good to the kids and adults. they were very professional I will be at every event they have in the future, one of the best events ever. i was really suprised that you could talk to Mike or Brandon. Who were putting it on . They are great guys. at uroc I can not even tell you anybodys name. If you want to know anybody at uroc by a magozine to who was there . At sxor I met all the drivers, all the sxor girls. sxor rules. Please do not let sxor ever disappear. I will not go to another u roc event if sxor gets more events. sxor rules and has a very great thing going. please post more events scheduled on the site soon. I am going to build a stock class rig because the made it look so fun. great job

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
lenny said:

Isn't Nevada an hour behind us? Wouldn't that mean they started right on time?

Cody