SXOR Moab September 4th

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
SXOR will be holding their rockrace at area BFE in Moab on September 4th. All 3 classes will be run that day. This will be a great event and will only cost $10.00 to spectators. I hope to see some of you there.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Is it going to be held on Sunday the 4th, or 2nd - 3rd like it says on their website? Confirmation?

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
Crawl magazine will be there taking photos for the magazine. There will also be an after party sunday night for anyone down there it will be at the Outlaw saloon in Moab i believe 200 s or 200 n and just west of main.

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
Tjjeepjunkie said:
Crawl magazine will be there taking photos for the magazine. There will also be an after party sunday night for anyone down there it will be at the Outlaw saloon in Moab i believe 200 s or 200 n and just west of main.
And you'll for sure try to show off, roll and or brake something! sorry you just left that out! your GAY!

Pay up BiAtch!!! -_-

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
cruiser said:
And you'll for sure try to show off, roll and or brake something! sorry you just left that out! your GAY!

Pay up BiAtch!!! -_-
I could roll and still beat your A$$ you chicken $hit :D

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
Stock class
1st Troy Bailey
2nd James Andrus
3rd some dudes from Idaho

Modified
1st Aaron Clough
2nd Mike Bailey
3rd Rick Beard
4th Jake Mecham
5th Carl Nielson

Super Modified
1st Alpine off-road
2nd Brooke Bosworth
3rd Mac from Extreme Engineering

Super Modified Exhibition
Would have been second Jeremy Parriot
Would have been third Andrea Calder

BADASS

We Would Like To Thank Everyone Who Came Out To The Event. Thanks To The Staff They Did A Great Job. Couldn't Do It With Out Them. Lynn And Lew You Guys Are Great. Thanks To The Competitors You Are The Ones That Makes It Happen. We Would Like To Thank Everyone For Supporting Us. And Special Thanks To The Trash Guys, Crawl Mag, And Vo Digital, And Jesse For The Sound.

Thanks To Jermey For The Land Use..

Brandon And Kelly Johnson
Sxor Motorsports

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
It was an awesome event. Thanks Brandon and Kelly for doing this event we all had lots of fun. Even though i cant drive in comp i suck :D

AT8

thanks everybody that helped put the event on it was an awsome.
and yes jake and I suck we cant win an event

I want to say thanks to Brandon and Kelly for a Great weekend. There was a lot of good driving, some good saves, and an awesome, lets blow the rearend out of a Jeep. I want to thank Gary and shan, for showing me the ropes of judging and to keeping score. I was suprised at how much there is to know with all the variables that could and does happen in the events. you guys are great. Brandon thanks for asking me to help again, I will look forward for next year. and to all the drivers your awesome, and your all great competitors. To Kelly I'm sorry, Dad.

BADASS

Thanks Dad...

We Need To Thanks Shan And Gary Also For Helping And Supporting Us.

Kelly AND Brandon
Sxor

Bud

'98 ZJ
BADASS said:
Thanks Dad...

We Need To Thanks Shan And Gary Also For Helping And Supporting Us.

Kelly AND Brandon
Sxor
Sorry I couldn't come out to help this time, but hopefully the Mando will be done by next time.......
Bud