SXOR model search

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Uhh.....Sorry man, I am not the modeling type! I would rather work hard for a good reputation ! ;) :D

Plus....I would never own a pair of pants like that, might as well just leave them off! :p

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
thats a crock...they always decide that stuff way in advance, kinda like american idol, they just torture us and make us think we are actually having a say in things...television producers...and rockcrawler producers cant stand things they cannot control....

I say again...who us the winner!! or anything for that matter!!

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
In a way I felt like an outcast at the station for not dwelling in a modular home....

so, at some point there were attractive girls there? I'll have to come earlier next time.

Cody

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Cody said:
In a way I felt like an outcast at the station for not dwelling in a modular home....

so, at some point there were attractive girls there? I'll have to come earlier next time.

Cody

ewwwwww.....sausage party!!!??? :rofl:

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
Still going to be there this weekend if anyone is interested. Last friday was one of the funnest nights i have had in a while and the models last fridya were dam gorgeous. :p

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
Tacoma said:
I dont' just what the hell is wrong with you people, but there is a GLARING lack of pics in this thread. WTF? :rolleyes: Get it right! sheesh!

I guess you will have to come see them for yourself :D

baerpaws

It really is a good time

Special thanks to;
Jake Mecham for displaying his ride at Sandy Sation and for putting on one hell of a show at the Monster Jam last Saturday(one hell of a showman)

Matt Wooley and Outer Limit for displaying their ride at Sandy Sation
Vandall, Cody, Holms for bring it down every Friday.

Kevin Hawkins for displaying his ride

oh wait. I've got to go
Mike