T&T flat fenders TJ/LJ 2003-2006

pkrfctr

So it's time to make some changes to the jeep. I am redoing and changing a lot of it. All parts are located in Spanish Fork. I will pull them off within a day or two of selling.
for sale:

big daddy off road rear bumper and swingout tire carrier. It also has an optional highlift mount. Its on my LJ (2004-2006) now but I think it will fit a TJ (2003-2006) also. This bumper is stout, its almost impossible to dent your rear panels with this installed. it does have some rock rash on the bottom of it but was re powder coated at the first of the year. more info here http://www.bigdaddyoffroad.com/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=41
retails for almost $1000, I'm asking $375.

T&T flat fender front fenders--**SOLD***. These are a direct replacement for the factory fenders. You don't need to cut up the factory ones, pull them off and sell them. I have put a ton of work into these. When you buy them direct from t&t they require a ton of finish work prior to paint, which has been done. I just had these rhino lined at the first of the year, they are in great shape. Asking $550. I just got back from Moab so the pictures are dirty. will fit TL/LJ 2003-2006

more to come later as I get things pulled off.
best way to contact is text 801 six 0 two- 4 three07
Tim

Attachments

• fender3.jpg
    fender3.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 50
  • fender2.jpg
    fender2.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 50
  • fender.jpg
    fender.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

mmurry

wondering if it would fit a regular TJ??? 1997? I have a tube bumper with carrier and it doesnt look right with my hansons front bumper... if if would fit? i would like to take a look and see if it would match my jeep better? the website lists them as different

pkrfctr

The difference between the TJ and LJ versions is the length of the wrap around piece. I still think it would work but we'd just need to verify that it didn't extend too far forward into the tire. It would also be simple enough to just cut that extra length off.

pkrfctr

after looking closer I think this is the TJ version. Notice in the pictures that it doesn't go all the way under the flares. So I think it will work on either vehicle.