Tacoma bed rack for roof tent or bikes or whatever

theferg

DD for Life
Selling a custom made bed rack for a 1st gen Tacoma. Was made for a roof top tent but could be used a number of different ways, I'm sure. And also was made for the short bed, but could work for you on the 6 foot bed as well depending on what yours plans are.

uploadfromtaptalk1405837134724.jpg

Last edited:

Box Rocket

bored
Ferg, my little brother is trying to buy Sixstringsteve's truck and is wanting a rack. There's already a buyer for steve's truck but if it falls through this week then my brother is going to try to pick it up. If he does I think he'd be very interested in this. I'll let you know as soon as I hear what happens with the truck and hopefully you've still got it.

theferg

DD for Life
@O'Neal -The feet measure 57" apart width-wise.

@Box Rocket - looks like it sold back east somewhere. But I've still got it as of now if your brother finds another Tacoma.

@swc - sorry man. Wasn't around. Lemme know if there's another day you wanna come see it.

theferg

DD for Life
There's not any hi lift mounts on it already, but you could def attach a hi lift on it a few different ways. Easiest way would be right down the side. With or without a tent on top.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Congrats, Scott! Next up you need an RTT on that! ;)

14796148175_b6fc335637_b.jpg