Tacoma Seat covers

kd7kmp

Hey all,

The bucket seats in my '98 Taco are in need of new covers. What brand/kind of seat covers do you all recommend/use? I've never had a vehicle long enough to need seat covers. I'd like a set that are semi- to custom fit. None of the one-size-fits-all approach. Thanks.

Kevin

Max Power

Bryce
I would recommend the CoverKing seat covers that you order from Costco.com. They fit well and the price was right.

kd7kmp

I'm excited to get them and put them on my seats. I will be spending two or three days in the area east of Wendover in a couple weeks. I'd sure like to have them by then to cushion my backside. Good times...

Kevin

Man, I've got to change my avatar. I don't have that burb any longer. been replaced with a '05 3/4 ton 'burb...love it.

I hope you like the new seat covers! I looked at Coverking but I want some that are a little different, ya know? Has anyone purchased from Outlaw Products? They make some really cool looking covers, but I wanted to see if anyone had purchased covers from them before. It looks like they're a branch of Seat Covers Unlimited, so I'm sure they're legit.