tacoma

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
That's none of your damn business. Well that, and I'm afraid to tell you because the "Family Tree" up there is just a stump.

Mr.Chevy

That's right, they do list it as a locking differential on the newer stuff.. I think for the 98-up? if I'm remembering right. Eaton's website is also listing the current option as a locker too.
It is probably most accurately described as you have, as a sort of hybrid...

Yes I think it was on the 98 and up that they started listing it as an option that you could get. I did talk to the dealer and they said on the mid 06 and up trucks it will come with the g80 stock. I had an 06 1500 truck that had it and a 02 s-10 ZR2 blazer that had it. Also all ZR2 truck and blazer from 98 up had the G80 and GM listed it as a locker.

If you tend to do heavy offroading they I would pull that G80 out ASAP and throw a true locker in your diff. Because like I said if it brakes then you are stuck. A lot of people like to call it the GM G80 Grenade:rofl:

blackburban

2000 Dodge Durango SLT
Ok what's the deal here every dang post that I did you been trying to put me down will news flash it ain't working and plus I'm doing this build my self with out any shops help

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
can anybody translate this my hillbilly is a little rusty

"The Blazer Bash isn't anything to be impressed by"

So, now the 1 of 2 Duchesne wheelers, who can't ID one the most-common axles in the universe, or get the steering arm off, is unfazed by the massive display of build expertise, wheeling acumen, and collective experience of the Blazer Bash.

For non Chevy guys, it's growning to be the EJS of GM vehicles. :D And you know there's nothing impressive in Moab anyway.

Jesser04

Ok what's the deal here every dang post that I did you been trying to put me down will news flash it ain't working and plus I'm doing this build my self with out any shops help
If you would shut up and listen to one of the many responses to your many questions they would stop giving you shit and this would all be over with.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non

We like DIY here. You should probably hear this: An awful lot of the people here either work at shops, or did. Like, a lot of people. There are even more people here who are closely associated with the first group, or who come from other automotive and/or mechanical backgrounds.

No one is putting you down for anything other than that big, dumb chip on your shoulder.

BTW I'm inviting you to enter the Old Skool Rockcrawling Event in Delta this May. :D You've been to worse than the Bash, this is just a small little event in Delta. ;)