Take Back Utah - Parade and Rally

desertdog

U4WDA
Ok, a bit more notice on this event.

When: August 28th
Where: Liberty Park/State Capital
Details: @ takebackutah.org

We are working to get 5000 + out for this event please mark your calendars and tell your friends.

Rick.

Don B

formerly rebarguy
This is just over a week away.

Is RME going to have a big turnout for this event?

This is our chance to show our elected officials that we are out here and have a voice.

Ima9er

Crazy Man
myself and another person will be bringing our rigs. if im supposed to be there before 8 will someone please let me know, if not ill be there around 8 am

hedonist

Supporting Member
WHAT IS LATEST YOU CAN SHOW UP?? i WANT TO JOIN AND I AM TRYING TO GET A CREW TOGETHER. I know it starts at 10 for parade so if there by ten?? I have a few things going that morn and i am trying to switch but may not be able to make it until 9 or so.
Also...can someone post a link that i can pass on? not very computer svy:( thanks
found the link at top of page do'h. Still need times if anyone knows

Last edited:

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Everyone not working, getting married, or at a funeral should be at this. There is no good excuse for not supporting this type of event!!!

1TonTom

Poser Offroad Bronco
I think they need volunteer's still...go to there website and help out! They were 30 people short when I signed up yesterday.

Don B

formerly rebarguy
WHAT IS LATEST YOU CAN SHOW UP?? i WANT TO JOIN AND I AM TRYING TO GET A CREW TOGETHER. I know it starts at 10 for parade so if there by ten?? I have a few things going that morn and i am trying to switch but may not be able to make it until 9 or so.
Also...can someone post a link that i can pass on? not very computer svy:( thanks
found the link at top of page do'h. Still need times if anyone knows

The parade starts at 10:00. I'm sure if you're there by then you'll be alright.

They have an information packet on the website that gives details for lining up for the parade. www.takebackutah.org

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Maverick, I see no reason that they won't be allowed to ride their bikes. Last year their were families on bikes and ATV's. Just keep em close and out of oncoming traffic. :)

... My $.02 is by no means an official yay/nay on the subject. ;)

How early are people showing up to stage?

Ima9er

Crazy Man
now my jeep is not registered at all for street or ohv, but im still going to support this. and i think ill be at the start of the parade route around 8ish... i figure this is my first time going so i don't wanna miss anything.