Take Back Utah! Volunteers Needed

Don B

formerly rebarguy
Take Back Utah! Volunteers Needed

The parade and rally are coming up on August 28th Salt Lake City. Again, as last year, a lot of volunteers will be needed on the day of the parade and rally. Volunteers are also needed to help with the organization of the parade.

Please go to the website www.takebackutah.org and sign up as a volunteer.

This event is going to be big and your help is needed. Please do your part. However you are able to help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Don B

formerly rebarguy
So who with RME has signed up as a volunteer?
Good intentions aren't enough here, please go to the Take Back Utah website and register. We need to know that we have enough volunteers to pull this off.

Anyone that was there last year should know what an amazing event that parade was and be waiting to jump on the chance to be involved this year.

v-stone

This was a great event last year. I would love to be envolved but my wife is now working on Saturdays and it isn't exactly easy to find a baby sitter for all day Saturday. I'll be there either way.

Thardy

"FARM TOY"
What sort of things do you need volunteers for? I might be able to help but won't know until the first of the month what my OT schedule will be.:-\

Don B

formerly rebarguy
I think it will be mostly helping with the parade lineup and parking at the Capital. Also they will need a few to help set up the stage and sound system.

Don B

formerly rebarguy
I need help.

I have Take Back Utah fliers and posters that I need to distribute in the St.George/Hurricane area.

I will be in St.George tomorrow (Sunday) and can drop them off then

If you can help, please let me know. Thanks in advance

Don B. 435-819-0061

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
Come on folks we need more people to sign up to help. Also there will be a special dinner the night before! SO sign up!

Ima9er

Crazy Man
do we need to sign up to be in the parade? or do we just show up? and if were just showing up for the parade and rally do we need to be there before 10 am? i'm not trying to sound stupid but these questions will probably cross everyones minds and ill be the person to ask for me.

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
do we need to sign up to be in the parade? Nope!

or do we just show up? Just show up!

and if were just showing up for the parade and rally do we need to be there before 10 am? Yes, the parade starts at 10. You need to be there way early to sign paperwork.

i'm not trying to sound stupid but these questions will probably cross everyones minds and ill be the person to ask for me.
Works for me! Hopwe this helps!