Taking off a body lift

2BACJ

SS
Hey, has anyone here taken off a body lift before? I'm running a 3" body lift right now, but when I do my solid axle swap, I want to lower the body lift to either 1" or stock. Can this be done? Thanks.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
shouldn't be a problem. you might wanna get a copy of the instructions from whoever made the lift and just follow them in reverse!! you might be able to find some of that stuff on the internet!! :D

Klif01

Do I bother you?
I still have the instructions from my 2" that I put on my truck. ITs a yota right, but anyways its simple. Radiator, bumper mounts, and you can just cut all the bolts. with a 3" it might also have a gas tank extension.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by 2BACJ
Hey, has anyone here taken off a body lift before? I'm running a 3" body lift right now, but when I do my solid axle swap, I want to lower the body lift to either 1" or stock. Can this be done? Thanks.

Not knowing what you drive, I might take that body lift off your hands.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I am going down in body lift size from a performance accesories to a daystar mount + 1". I am missing a couple of mounts due to the previous owner not using locktite.....use it liberally!!!