Talladega Nights

GOAT

Back from the beyond
The storm on sunday evening knocked out the power at the gateway and spared me from having to finish watching it. Don't waste your money. -Marcus

What??? I absolutely hate movies. I usually consider them a complete waste of time. However, I laughed my arse off during this movie! It's not a theatrical masterpiece. It's a stupid movie full of dumb jokes. A bunch of silly dialogue in a movie with a silly plot.

utahxjer

I loved it. Bottom line- If you like Will Ferrell you'll like the movie, if you don't like him you might not like it.

"Shake n Bake!"

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I didn't think it was a complete waste, but didn't think it was a box office smash, either... I wouldn't pay to see it again, but I'll buy it on DVD when it comes out, so I can watch it again.

Like was said, if you like Will, you'll like the movie. He's classic in this...And like always, down to his shorts... You know they had to think that one through on how they could get him running around in his shorts... Lots of film on the floor, I'm sure.. :D

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
funniest movie i've ever seen, but i do really like will. he was on jay leno show with his whole nascar outfit including helmet and gloves. i bet he really does piss excellence

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I saw it last night... and couldn't stop laughing! i thought it was great!

"I'm gonna come atchyou like a spider monkey!!"

-Jason

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
i really have never laughed out loud more in a movie. other movies are funny, and will always be classics, but this one just really killed me.
my favorite part is the cougar watching him move back and forth from inside the car... i was crying!

"why do you want to have the stereo and tv on at the same time?"
"because i like to party"

utahxjer

"Are you gonna let your kids talk to their grandfather like that?"

"Hell yes! I love the way they're talkin' to you!"

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
I saw it a few weeks ago and it was ok. But busting funny in some parts, boing and slow in others. Good material but the editing sucked.