Taser Kid at it again!

skybob

This dude needs to just give it a rest. What a joke. Yot got tased for not doing what you were told. END OF STORY.

You would think by now that he would have all the sand out of his v***** but NOOOOOO... Grrr

X

XT Utah

what an ass.

I thought some of you guys said you know him. Please invite him to log on to RME. I'd love to argue with this dickhole.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Pleads guilty to the speeding... and then sues. Panytwaste in my book.

Question though, does he sue the officer directly... or the department?

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
It is a civil case, I think that you can pretty much sue anyone you wish in a civil case, for any reason. Not sure if he will go for the department or the officer or if could go for both.

redbulltj

I'm a cutter
I am in a pissy mood so I will say: some people need to chew on a shotgun barrel with their big toe on the trigger.....or aleast bare minimum they should be sterilized so he can't bring any more into this world.

ok, I feel better now....thanks for your time.

Bart

He's a dumba**, but you never know, he may make some money for being stupid. We, the tax payers will be paying his tab if he wins.

projektdotnet

Cruiserhead
after watching the video a few more times on a larger screen I decided this guy is in fact a complete idiot. I actually do hope the department/leo wins this one.

RuggedH2

Just doing my thing.
Pleads guilty to the speeding... and then sues. Panytwaste in my book.

Question though, does he sue the officer directly... or the department?

Yep!

He will sue them both. He will name them both, but the UHP has much deeper pockets than that Trooper.

If the officer was acting within policy (and he was, because he was cleared by UHP) they would have to defend him in civil court anyway.

Sometimes, the Govt. will settle even if they could have won, because the cost could get beyond ridiculous if they lose.

More thanks to our liberal trial lawyer friends (John Edwards, Hillary Clinton, etc. etc.). -_-