Tattoos WHO has them?

Johnny4X4

ok TSGT

cleetus said:
My gurl frend has one on her back - says "If you can read this - roll me over." one time I did.

too too funny.

i have plans on getting one, i am in the millitary, so i will probably get my rank on my arm,, then it will have to updated when i get promoted

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
If I got a tattoo it's be of the yin yang symbol. I just haven't gotten one because they're SO permanent. But I think if the tattoo were to mean something to me like that, I'd like it. But I haven't decided yet.

?JMAMA

Formerly YJMAMA
A few years ago I wanted to get a tattoo of three dolphins swimming in a circle around my belly button. Now that I have had two kids I am glad I didn't do it. Those cute little dolphins would have turned into whales and then back into deformed dolphins. :eek:

toad7382

I have a tree frog that looks like it is holding onto my arm on the inside of my left forearm and a phoenix in flight on the inside of my right forearm. My husband has our zodiac symbols entwined(sp?) on his bicep. Our friend has a ford emblem on his bicep. If you knew him you would understand!!!

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
I am getting identical flames on both shoulders but with different colors on either side. One will be red/yellow/orange/black lined the other will be blue/green/yellow/black lined.

But I'm always broke.. I can't afford one... yet. :D

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I used to tattoo people, after that little stint my mind was kind of changed as to their allure.....

I've got a couple though, but no more for me!

jeepgirl

Ive got red and yellow flames on my lower back. My husband drew it, but I also looked at it forever tell I finally decided to get it. Im getting two more done next month more flames. They are addicting.

Jeremy

total tacoma points: 162
what you see in my avatar is on the back of my neck and both of my brothers necks. we went and had them done at the same time. it is very meaningfull in a number of ways.

a tattoo must have signifigant meaning or you will wish you had never done it, maybe not now but some day.

think of it this way, would you be comfortable explaning to your grandchildren why you have a picture of daffy duck smoking a joint on your arm. it may be cool today, but fifty years from now......

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
i have to add to this since my wife and I both have tat's, if I were not in the military, my first stop would be to get the one like George Clooney in Dusk till Dawn. I dig that tribal that starts on the lower back and works the way up the neck and back down the arm. Currrently my wife has a wrist band that here and a couple girlfriends all got together and a butterfly thing on the belly. I was smart enough in my younger days to get a mil tat on my back, it will be covered as soon as it gets a little more faded.

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
The flames are significant because I am soooo hot! :D It suites my personality. I've calmed down a lot since my younger days but I decided on these tatoos more than 3 years ago and I still want to get them. I am just confused as to how to start them. There has to be something the flames come out of or a fireball or something. That is what I am stumped on. :confused:

Maybe I will do sometype of vortex or a circular sawblade for the starter...

dk_toyota

Scars are tats with way better stories behind them. Come on some of you rockcrawlers gotta have some scars from rolling your rig or something. Thats way cooler then any tat. :D

VANDALL

Just got the 1 done on my back, Its my last name "VANDALL" 4 1/2" tall letters from blade 2 blade
in old eng.
I also have 1 in my lower lip that says *punk* It has a star on each side of it.

VANDALL.

footin fool

dk_toyota said:
Scars are tats with way better stories behind them. Come on some of you rockcrawlers gotta have some scars from rolling your rig or something. Thats way cooler then any tat. :D
I dont have any scares from wheeling, but i do from snow boarding, me and a tree had a little disagrement, from a motorcylce crash, run in with a Tahoe, bikes from younger years. I also have big smilley face scare on my belley and many others from multiple surgurys. I had a tat picked all out sat on it for three years, never got it. I am glad I did. My bro on the other hand has both arms just about sleaved. His wife also has about ten or so. personally I like scares, but what ever floats your boat. Vons rules a great for tats no names

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Just got the 1 done on my back, Its my last name "VANDALL" 4 1/2" tall letters from blade 2 blade
in old eng.
I also have 1 in my lower lip that says *punk* It has a star on each side of it.

Alright, hardcore! I've got a bunch of Gorilla Biscuits and Youth of Today records I'll sell ya! heheh j/k. I almost got that style myself back in the day. I kind of like it.

jeepgirl

I think the worst thing about tats is that once you got one you want more. I would really like to get a half sleeve on my lower arm of flames but my husband said he'd disown me if I did. :shawn: So ill stick to the one on my back and the two on my hips im going to go get this wekend. As for scars, ive got plenty. From riding my dirt bike to snowboarding ive got plenty of surgery scars under my belt. :D :D

Hustler

The one in my lower lip is F.U.2. As for the rest full back, both arms full sleeved, knuckles on both hands, both legs and the Mickey's Hornet by my junk.

JeeperG

Hustler said:
The one in my lower lip is F.U.2. As for the rest full back, both arms full sleeved, knuckles on both hands, both legs and the Mickey's Hornet by my junk.

Wow You got Socks tattooed on your feet as well??? Thats a lot of work. :greg: