Tattoo's

grandmaster

Let the build Re-begin
So I've been thinking about getting a tatoo for quite some time now, and just can't decide what i want. Just thought i would bring up the subject and see if anyone has any cool ideas. Or does anyone have a tatoo?

Last edited:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
My opinion: If you can't decide what you want, then don't get one. It's freakin' PERMANENT, so make sure it has meaning to you.

grandmaster

Let the build Re-begin
My opinion: If you can't decide what you want, then don't get one. It's freakin' PERMANENT, so make sure it has meaning to you.

Thats why i have yet to get one. I can't decide on anything that i would want on my body for the rest of my life. So thats why i was wondering if anyone had ideas. Maybe it would get my mind going on something that i would want to do.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
A good example of a bad idea is I saw a guy at BFE easter weekend a couple of years back who had a BF goodrich mud terrian tire tread accrossed his back. Classsy...

U

unltd1

If you can't think of anything you would want, why are you trying to push yourself into getting one? Why not just let the idea sit in your subconscious until one day a picture becomes such an obsession that you can't imagine your life without that tattoo, and then take the plunge?

A funny comedian, Daniel Tosh, says why don't you just get a tattoo that says "I'm dumb" so that way whenever you forget why you got a tattoo in the first place, you can just look at it and know!

I have a pretty big tattoo, but I wanted it bad, and I waited until I was 29 to get it, so I knew I could handle it. PLUS I got it somewhere that I can cover, so in case it ever becomes something less than flattering, nobody has to see it. NO NECK OR FINGER TATTOOS!!!!

jet_aj

Just loosing my mind
Before I got my last few I had them drawn up and hung them one the wall so I would look at them every day after a few months I either got them or took them down.

Agreed. Don't get one just to get one. If it has no importance to you, it will be a waste of your time, money and the space of skin on your body.

I had the image of my tattoo for almost 3 years before I finally decided to get it done. It was originally airbrushed by one of my instructors while I was at WyoTech.

Oh, and I wouldn't recommend getting it on your side unless you can handle pain very well. It's an awesome place to have it, but it hurts like nothing else I've ever felt... but I'm a wuss. :guilty:

Attachments

• tat.jpg
    tat.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 129

MattL

Agreed. Don't get one just to get one. If it has no importance to you, it will be a waste of your time, money and the space of skin on your body.

I had the image of my tattoo for almost 3 years before I finally decided to get it done. It was originally airbrushed by one of my instructors while I was at WyoTech.

Oh, and I wouldn't recommend getting it on your side unless you can handle pain very well. It's an awesome place to have it, but it hurts like nothing else I've ever felt... but I'm a wuss. :guilty:

What is that on your side supposed to be of?

grandmaster

Let the build Re-begin
This is some good incite on what people think and such....I will continue to sit on the idea until i find something i really like then i will get it, who knows could be in 2 weeks could be in 10 years.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Keep your mom happy:

ProphetTattoo.jpg

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
it should be your idea. what, you're like 20 right? wait till you know what you want. you have to live with it and tattoo are only fashionable if they have some meaning to you. If they are some gay ass skull or barb wire people will just make fun of you under their breath.

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Be a rebel, don't get one.

When I was growing up, the only people with tattoos were cons, gang members, bikers and soldiers ETC. When the thirteen year old girl at the mall has tatoos and piercings, it doesn't do much for the "i'm hardcore" image.

Like Jenn said, whatever you do, don't get one that cannot be covered easily. No matter what people say, tatoos are a factor in employment screening.

Permanent marks for a passing fad.

JMHO

Last edited by a moderator: