Terafflex Axle Breaks

JoeT

Let's see, 6,000lb JK with 450hp Hemi, plus skinny pedal happy driver that hopped/wheelstanded the JK at the top of PSH on a pre-Production one off TJ D60 that was slapped together for SEMA 3 years ago was supposed to last after that?

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
I think they need an "expert" to go out and test all their equipment before It gets put to hard abuse...

....I could be that "expert" :D

fire4j15

Let's see, 6,000lb JK with 450hp Hemi, plus skinny pedal happy driver that hopped/wheelstanded the JK at the top of PSH on a pre-Production one off TJ D60 that was slapped together for SEMA 3 years ago was supposed to last after that?

So a crappy one off axle is to blame?

RockChucker

not to mention, that jeep was rolled a few months ago. there is no way that that axle can be expected to stand up the the side load of a rollover without repercussions. you beat on your rig, and things will break.

fire4j15

not to mention, that jeep was rolled a few months ago. there is no way that that axle can be expected to stand up the the side load of a rollover without repercussions. you beat on your rig, and t
hings will break.

Excellent. Now I'm getting the info I wanted to know. I was thinking it was a new CRD60. That's why I asked about it on this forum. Figured you guys might know. Thanks

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
i was there. it was a prototype CRD60. it used semi float axle shafts to keep the five lug rim. he also said it was a stock 44flange that the axle shaft bolted into.