Teraflex CRD60

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Just to update...

This axle is still running strong. He had 0 issues in Moab and then just spent a week camping around the RimRock trails up here and busted a u joint, taking out long side inner/outer (Alloy USA on a HPD44).

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Just to update...

This axle is still running strong. He had 0 issues in Moab and then just spent a week camping around the RimRock trails up here and busted a u joint, taking out long side inner/outer (Alloy USA on a HPD44).

That's more like it! :cool:

Bart

Excellent news Wayne. I've loved the Tera 60s I've owned. They are a great axle, if set up right, as you've proved.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Excellent news Wayne. I've loved the Tera 60s I've owned. They are a great axle, if set up right, as you've proved.

Nothing is proven yet, let's see where it is next year at this time ;) He's been wheelin' on it for 2? months so far. I think both of the other gear sets lasted about 6 months. Granted, now he's on larger tires with double beadlocks....Having him bust a front joint is definately showing something (never did it before, the rear always went before). I'm still confident that it's fixed though, just want to see how it stands the test of time before I getting too cocky.... ;)