TeraFlex Falcon Shocks: Which shock should I choose?

TeraFlex

TeraFlex
Vendor
[video=youtube;w81TV1NMiEQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w81TV1NMiEQ[/video]

Here is a great helpful guide from Dennis on choosing the right set of Falcons for your JK.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I've been incredibly impressed with my base model Falcon 2.1 mono-shocks... can't imagine they could get any better! I may have to try a set of the 3.2's or 3.3's just for comparison!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Don't tease me Greg

I stopped by TeraFlex HQ awhile ago, got to see the Falcon shock production line and asked about the TJ/LJ shocks and was told they're coming.... not sure when though. The demand for the JK/JKU Falcons has been overwhelming, they were working on tripling the production line when I was there so they have to catch up on the demand before they more onto the TJ/LJ options. Hopefully it's soon!

thenag

I still need to swing by there and see if I can put a set of "JK" specific shocks on my really heavy XJ...

After hearing Greg talk about them I think it would make my XJ so much more comfortable on the street.

Nathan

Agility Customs

Vendor
I still need to swing by there and see if I can put a set of "JK" specific shocks on my really heavy XJ...

After hearing Greg talk about them I think it would make my XJ so much more comfortable on the street.

Nathan

I believe they are still backordered but I have a set of the 3.1 piggybacks in stock you are welcome to check out to see if they work.