TeraFlex lost a great family member this week.

capt scotty

I did not see any mention anywhere about this. Sam Falkner from Teraflex passed away this week. I know lots of you have dealt with him and will realize what a huge loss this is. I am not with Teraflex so I don't have a lot of other info. Just thought some of you would like to know.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
This was just unbelievable news to me. Too young, too soon, too nice a guy, etc. I wish some of real a**holes out there would go, not the nicest people you could meet. Sam was a funny, warm, generous guy, and I can safely say that he was ALWAYS that way to me. Just a really, really nice guy, who obviously was having a good time with his family. I can't imagine the shock the Falkner family is dealing with, what a blow.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Heard some thing about this on the radio this morning funny enough, but then I thought not that Sam...

this confirms it...

Solid guy, first met him back in the old Mepco days... Sam and Ernie, but that might date myself.

Sorry to hear... Anyone have a link to an obit?

Pile of parts

Nice obituary in the paper this morning.

Which dates me more? That I know what Mepco was and used to deal with Ernie too or that I still read the paper.

Either way, very nice tribute to Sam. Once again, thought go out to his family and friends.

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
Heard some thing about this on the radio this morning funny enough, but then I thought not that Sam...

this confirms it...

Solid guy, first met him back in the old Mepco days... Sam and Ernie, but that might date myself.

Sorry to hear... Anyone have a link to an obit?

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sa...=samuel-mark-falkner&pid=177766841&fhid=19570

And I know Teraflex was putting together a tribute of sorts for Jeep guys to park their rigs in front of the church at Porters Crossing for his funeral. Around 12:30. I only met Sam once, but he was genuinely a great person.