TeraFlex: New JK Brake Line Anchor Kit

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Brilliant idea, I hated how my brake lines and ABS line we're just hanging loose... I'm going to order a set tomorrow!

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Why does Teraflex keep releasing a product and have it on backorder instantly? I went through this with the Falcon shocks and now would like a set of these, but they too are on backorder.

I just don't get it...

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Why does Teraflex keep releasing a product and have it on backorder instantly? I went through this with the Falcon shocks and now would like a set of these, but they too are on backorder.

I just don't get it...

Demand exceeds supply.... Teraflex has absolutely nailed the products you mention, lots of people buying. I ordered my brake line anchor kit right away and got it last week.... :p You snooze, you loose! These are simple to manufacture, there will be more very soon.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Demand exceeds supply.... Teraflex has absolutely nailed the products you mention, lots of people buying. I ordered my brake line anchor kit right away and got it last week.... :p You snooze, you loose! These are simple to manufacture, there will be more very soon.

That help....