TeraFlex PLUS 2007 Trail Calendar

TeraFlex PLUS

Supporting Vendor!
Vendor
We have put together our 2007 trail run calendar, and would like to invite everyone out to these runs. Please feel free to call us with any questions, and for more details on the specifics of each run. We have tried to avoid any conflicts of dates with other teams, and events.

Thanks, and hope to see you out to these runs!
-Everyone at TeraFlex PLUS
801-713-3314
5241 S 300 w
Murray, UT 84107

TeraFlexPLUS_07eventcalendar.jpg

TeraFlex PLUS

Supporting Vendor!
Vendor
This trail is rated a 2 - 2 1/2 - but if it snows before we go, it may make for some fun and tow strap practice. SO if you go make sure you have a tow strap.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Did anyone here do the Black Rock Canyon ride? How was it? Any pics?

I did... we got VERY close to making it over Black Rock Canyon (~1/3 mile from the summit), but the snow was getting deeper & deeper... so we turned back. We then passed over Twelvemile Pass, around Allens Ranch Road and ended the day playing at Little Moab :cool:

Meat_

Banned
I did... we got VERY close to making it over Black Rock Canyon (~1/3 mile from the summit), but the snow was getting deeper & deeper... so we turned back. We then passed over Twelvemile Pass, around Allens Ranch Road and ended the day playing at Little Moab :cool:

It's just as well, I was on the other side in January, that first steep narrow part of the decent would have been ugly for you guys.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
It's just as well, I was on the other side in January, that first steep narrow part of the decent would have been ugly for you guys.

The narrow part would have been bad... we did it a couple years ago in the snow :eek: I figured we would be OK as the snow was pretty stick, in fact we were not sliding around much at all... just getting buried. Dennis Woods was in his crawler, I'm thinking he had ~40's on it... while he made it further then the rest, he was still battling the deep snow :cool:

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
:cool:, I'm there... I've never been on the Manti Sheep Trail so that one peaks my interest!

I used to go up there all the time in High School. I may have to take a trip down home and do this one with y'all.

Edit: and I see it's on my birthday, so I should be down that way anyway.

Last edited:

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
What is 5 mile pass rated? Could you post some directions please?

http://www.macjunk.org/pictures/RattleConstrictorbig.gif

That map is pretty good (thanks Meat and SuperCaleb!)... it shows the Rattlesnake and Constrictor trailheads (that's what we're gonna run...)

Here are some directions courtesy of I Lean...

I Lean said:
From that big "main parking lot" of 5 mile, you go toward Tooele probably 5 miles or so, to another, smaller parking lot. There's a brown BLM "bulletin board" thing there. That's where you start--then follow the correct path down the maze of dirt roads. From memory, you take your first left, then stay right. If you get to little twisty rolling hills of yellow tailings-looking stuff, you're on the right track.

Just a guess on the ratings.. Rattlesnake is probably about a 3+ and Constrictor is probably a 5 or so.

Last edited: