TeraFlex PLUS All Jeep Show

TeraFlex PLUS

Supporting Vendor!
Vendor
It's time again for our annual All Jeep Show. This year's show will be held on March 31, 2007 from 10:00 to 1:00. Come join us for food, fun, and fantastic savings.

TeraFlexPLUS_07AJSflyer.jpg

Thanks,

TeraFlex PLUS:D

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Looks like a lot of fun! Being the first part of the EJS week, I hope you still get a good turn out. :)

92XJeeper

I was trying to locate your store using an online map. Can you provide directions from I-15? I'll be coming from the north. Thanks.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
It would be nice if TeraFlex would schedule this event in the future so it wouldn't conflict with EJS.

I've been to the last 4-5 Mepco Jeep shows... all of which have taken place the weekend before EJS Big Saturday... I can't say they are lacking participants, in fact I think the week before the is probably the optimal spring time date... everyone's rigs should be all put back together and cleaned up by then and wheeling is fresh on their minds. I know last couple of years over at the new building the turnout has been great.

I might have to get a couple of Jeep emblems so I can enter a rig ;)

TeraFlex PLUS

Supporting Vendor!
Vendor
This will be our 9th year of having the show on the Saurday before EJS. We do this so if there's anything you need before going we will have what you need. It also gets people together and maybe meet some of the new guys who want to go play all the next week. So bring your rigs and stop by and see what's happening.
]

TeraFlex PLUS

Supporting Vendor!
Vendor
;) We are also having a competition on best looking jeep, best YJ, best CJ, and other categories. Feel free to stop by and register early.

TeraFlex PLUS

Supporting Vendor!
Vendor
If you want a space to display your Jeep - just give us a call and we will reserve some space for yourself or a group vehicle.

Bart

Wish I could make it, especially with my new LCG Pro kit, but alas, I'll be gunning a trail for the RR4Ws that first weekend of Safari. You guys have a blast.