TeraFlex PLUS All Jeep Show

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
It was a good time, I'm glad I went. Good to see some of the guys again. Oh yeah and Gregs jeep is freakin cool, thanks for letting me scrutinize it and ask questions;)

Seth

These go to 11
Goat staying out late is a week excuse. ;) I got in at 4:50. :ugh:

It was a great event. Great turnout. I will have to make it on time next year. It was good to find out my rig weighs 62lbs less then Greg's. :greg:

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Goat staying out late is a week excuse. ;) I got in at 4:50. :ugh:

It was a great event. Great turnout. I will have to make it on time next year. It was good to find out my rig weighs 62lbs less then Greg's. :greg:

Apparently Goat can't hold his liquor:rolleyes: ;) Who has the lightest jeep??? Sounds like a really lame reality show. Carl will win when the flatty gets finished

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
it was an awesome event and a good time to hang out and admire/drool over all the sweet rigs there! i think u4 raked in a decent amount of cash with the raffle also!

Yeah, that was some raffle. Must have been around 20 nice prizes and about 2 winners. I think that guy thought we were all going to jump him afterwards. I think I should have put my 20 bucks in red tickets, not blue ones. :D

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
while you guys where out havin fun, the Wasatch Outlaw Wheelers where buiding fences up Millville Canyon with the forest service ;). ugh i hate being sunburnt

MRJ

Just a user
It was a great show. Thanks for having us there Vinnie. Thanks for getting me involved Carl.

That was way too cool for just 3 hours though. Maybe next year it can be a bit longer.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Great time, a lot of great people to catch up with. cool rigs, etc.

It just makes me ready to do another trail run, soon!!!

thanks Vinnie, Carl, Bryson, etc for putting up with us. :D

Bart

The pics looks awesome. Great show and congrats guys. Wish I could have made it. Next year for sure.

B-RAD

yep that was fun. I sure was wanting to hit a trail after the show. but had to do the honey do's thanks Tera guys and Sarge

Attachments

• PICT0071.JPG
    PICT0071.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 3

radjeeper

"Why You Say"
Thanks for the great pics of the RAD WAG. That Wag has been a long time coming. It was fun to be there and meet new people. Well see you all at the Air Gas show.

scrogg

Enjoying the Drive
The show was great. An awe inspiring conglomeration of Jeeps to drool over for sure. Thanks Teraflex for hosting a great event, looking forward to next year.

Thanks for sharing the pics Herzog. Wished I'd had a camera with me.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Thanks for the great pics of the RAD WAG. That Wag has been a long time coming. It was fun to be there and meet new people. Well see you all at the Air Gas show.

It was good to meet you Brad. :)

Jake - I didn't get any photos of your rig on Saturday and I had it on my list. :eek: I'll get some on Friday.